Became Diamond

DEEDIA

We made Diamond status on our last Cruise, the Oasis Transatlantic Crossing. So when do we get our Diamond Pins, I thought they sent them out via post (none arrived) so now I'm guessing we will collect them on our Anthem Sunshine Cruise. Will they be in the Cabin or will we have to visit the L.A. desk. Or am I wrong altogether.

So if we became Diamond in 2010 and haven't sailed Royal since then, do you think we'll get them in April on Quantum?

Since you became Diamond that long ago, I'd visit the Loyalty Ambassador once you are onboard and mention your Diamond pins.

Edited by clarea

We've never received Platinum, Emerald or Diamond Pins and don't care. I can't really imagine wearing them around.

Hehe. I'm a pin collector, so if I earned 'em, I want 'em, even if we never wear them, which we won't.

I had to ask for our Platinum pins, and likely will be doing the same for the Emerald pins on our next cruise.

Edited by nolesrule

We've never worn our's either. I think we have them in a drawer somewhere. I think this is one way RCI could save some $$$ on the loyalty program. I don't think I've ever seen anyone wearing them. Wouldn't it be kind of silly?

Tom

We've never received Platinum, Emerald or Diamond Pins and don't care. I can't really imagine wearing them around.

Didn't get any either (well, actually, we became Diamond before they introduced Emerald), but I, too, couldn't imagine actually wearing them and it certainly wouldn't be worth my time to go ask.

the CL was crawling with people wearing their pins..and throughout the entire ship. (and I swear the first thing they dd was look to see of you were wearing one too)

We've never received anything either - no luggage tags, no crystal blocks, no pins. And should I mention that we have over 300 points and we've never been upgraded either. I don't care about the "stuff" but the zero upgrades have been disappointing. (And, yes, there were available staterooms especially on the Oasis, etc.)

We've never worn our's either. I think we have them in a drawer somewhere. I think this is one way RCI could save some $$$ on the loyalty program. I don't think I've ever seen anyone wearing them. Wouldn't it be kind of silly?

Tom

I worn my Platinum & Emerald Pins when On the Ship and have seen Diamond and Diamond+ Many wear theirs on board

And should I mention that we have over 300 points and we've never been upgraded either. I don't care about the "stuff" but the zero upgrades have been disappointing. (And, yes, there were available staterooms especially on the Oasis, etc.)

In the members area under upgrade choice, what is your selection?

You might have " Do not upgrade me " Checked.

Just a thought.

Just curious. Why? Do they get you in somewhere? Maybe I'm missing out on something?

Tom

There's someone from Guest Services who walks around the ship on the first formal night, and gives away one free cruise to the first person they see with a pin.

Seriously!?! OK, I take it back. That's definitely a non-silly reason to wear them! I did not know that.

Tom

There's someone from Guest Services who walks around the ship on the first formal night, and gives away one free cruise to the first person they see with a pin.

Thank you for the replies, even the obnoxious ones possibly made tongue in cheek. I only asked because we collect Pins, and would not wear it as it only shows class, (flame suit on) have you seen the people walking around with Pinnacle badges, do they expect me to BOW, Congratulations on your achievement but it means diddly squat to me.