muster stations on Jewel

We are booking under one reservation, but in 2 different room categories (OV and balcony) and on 2 different decks. Will we be assigned the same muster station or could we be separated?

You will most likely be in different muster stations. If your cabins are on the same area vertically then there is a chance you could be in the same muster station.

Muster stations are all press signed based on cabin number and do not change from cruise to cruise.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

The only way is to ask someone who might have been in the rooms you are looking at. Side by side rooms may be the split between muster stations. If it is truly a concern be very careful about who you book in which cabin.

BTW, each cabin has its own reservation number, they may be linked, but they are not the same.

The muster stations do change for the Alaska cruises. Most of them are moved to inside locations. :) I don't know what they do in New Jersey, do they actually make people stand out on deck in the snow and cold? :D

How can we guarantee being in the same muster station? Side by side or connecting rooms?

THANK YOU!

actually not even then as there is always the possibility that you will end up at the split between one station and another. not really sure if there is any way ahead of time to determune what the muster statuion is of any cabin, or where the damarcation lines are

The muster stations do change for the Alaska cruises. Most of them are moved to inside locations. :) I don't know what they do in New Jersey, do they actually make people stand out on deck in the snow and cold? :D

We were in a midship deck 8 for our May Alaska RCI ROS cruise and our muster was out on deck.

For our Oct southern caribbean on JOS we were in the Schooner Bar.

We were in a midship deck 8 for our May Alaska RCI ROS cruise and our muster was out on deck.

For our Oct southern caribbean on JOS we were in the Schooner Bar.

Okay <shrug> We had the same cabin on Serenade on the Panama Canal Cruise, different cabin on the Hawaii cruise. Same cabin on the Alaska cruise. Muster stations were outside. Muster station changed to inside for Alaska. :)

I suppose I could have quoted Ken, and said, "Yes, the do to change on the same ship"....but it is not that big a deal to me.

Edited by Coralc