New Princess Sale starting March 3rd

MCC retired

Yet another of these frequent Sales . This one includes many 2016 dates and

has refund ability .

Features OBC's and book balcony @ ocean view rate .

TA's were given the Fare Charts today .

Any Alaska cruisetours included or do we need to wait a bit longer for those to show up?

Edited by Thrak

Swell, I just booked Feb 2016 Regal for 3 weeks 2/7, 214, and 2/28. Anyone know if these were on the sale list and if any OBC was offered?

MCC_retired, did you get this info via snail mail, email, or your TA? I just emailed my TA to not go through with the reservations on Friday until I know more.

Thanks.

Edited by yoyosma

Swell, I just booked Feb 2016 Regal for 3 weeks 2/7, 214, and 2/28. Anyone know if these were on the sale list and if any OBC was offered?

MCC_retired, did you get this info via snail mail, email, or your TA? I just emailed my TA to not go through with the reservations on Friday until I know more.

Thanks.

TA received Sale info via email.

It is also advertised in POLAR.

Your dates are included in the Sale .

However , there is fine print that I missed .

It is balcony @ ocean view rate OR OBC :-(

Sale starting to look like no big thing now .

TA received Sale info via email.

It is also advertised in POLAR.

Your dates are included in the Sale .

However , there is fine print that I missed .

It is balcony @ ocean view rate OR OBC :-(

Sale starting to look like no big thing now .

I've tried to Google "Polar" but not sure what to look for. Do you have a link to Polar?

Thanks!

Tom:)

Thanks for the heads up.

For me, I don't think I would book a cruise with a non-refundable deposit. Just my preference not to. I know lots of cruisers do because they can get some great rates.

I think it's nice that there are all types of sales on Princess and with TA's that doing Princess bookings.:):):)

What the TA's received.....

Suite and Balcony Bonus Sale (March 3 - March 19)

Don't let your clients miss this amazing sale! During this popular sale, your clients can choose between two amazing offers and enjoy their cruise all the more. With deals like this, space will go fast!

•Get up to $300 onboard credit when you book a Mini-suite or Suite^

•Or receive FREE Balcony upgrades*

^Free onboard spending money is in the form of an onboard credit. Up to $300 USD onboard credit per stateroom applies to select sailings and varies according to category booked and sailing duration. Any unused onboard credit is non-refundable. Offer is applicable to first/second-berth guests only. Third/fourth-berth guests are not eligible. Guests with single occupancy will receive the per stateroom credit amount. Onboard spending money may be used on a single voyage only, is not redeemable for cash and expires at the end of that voyage. Offer is not transferable and may not be combinable with other select offers or other onboard credits. Onboard spending money is quoted in U.S. dollars. Past guests may qualify for lower fares than those advertised that do not combine with the Onboard Credit offer.

*Free balcony upgrade refers to booking a balcony stateroom for the price of an oceanview stateroom or booking a deluxe balcony for the price of a standard balcony. Fares apply to minimum lead-in categories on a space-available basis at time of booking. Fares for other categories, sailings and cruisetours may vary. Fares are per person, non-air, cruise- or cruisetour-only, based on double occupancy and apply to the first two guests in a stateroom. These fares do not apply to singles or third/fourth-berth guests. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses of up to $330 are additional and subject to change. This offer applies to new bookings only, is capacity controlled and may not be combinable with any other public or past guest discount. Offers available to residents of the 50 United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Bermuda and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older and receive this offer. Deposits made under this promotion are non-refundable and non-transferable. Fares quoted in U.S. dollars. Please refer to princess.com for terms, conditions and definitions that apply to all bookings. Offer expires: March 19, 2015. Reference promotion code: R-

What the TA's received.....

Suite and Balcony Bonus Sale (March 3 - March 19)

Don't let your clients miss this amazing sale! During this popular sale, your clients can choose between two amazing offers and enjoy their cruise all the more. With deals like this, space will go fast!

•Get up to $300 onboard credit when you book a Mini-suite or Suite^

•Or receive FREE Balcony upgrades*

^Free onboard spending money is in the form of an onboard credit. Up to $300 USD onboard credit per stateroom applies to select sailings and varies according to category booked and sailing duration. Any unused onboard credit is non-refundable. Offer is applicable to first/second-berth guests only. Third/fourth-berth guests are not eligible. Guests with single occupancy will receive the per stateroom credit amount. Onboard spending money may be used on a single voyage only, is not redeemable for cash and expires at the end of that voyage. Offer is not transferable and may not be combinable with other select offers or other onboard credits. Onboard spending money is quoted in U.S. dollars. Past guests may qualify for lower fares than those advertised that do not combine with the Onboard Credit offer.

*Free balcony upgrade refers to booking a balcony stateroom for the price of an oceanview stateroom or booking a deluxe balcony for the price of a standard balcony. Fares apply to minimum lead-in categories on a space-available basis at time of booking. Fares for other categories, sailings and cruisetours may vary. Fares are per person, non-air, cruise- or cruisetour-only, based on double occupancy and apply to the first two guests in a stateroom. These fares do not apply to singles or third/fourth-berth guests. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses of up to $330 are additional and subject to change. This offer applies to new bookings only, is capacity controlled and may not be combinable with any other public or past guest discount. Offers available to residents of the 50 United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Bermuda and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older and receive this offer. Deposits made under this promotion are non-refundable and non-transferable. Fares quoted in U.S. dollars. Please refer to princess.com for terms, conditions and definitions that apply to all bookings. Offer expires: March 19, 2015. Reference promotion code: R-

Thanks for the info, this helps a lot. I am not exactly how sure it will apply to me as I booked and wanted obstructed view deluxe balcony on Lido. That is $50 less than the cheapest regular balcony. Only time will tell.

Ryndam2002, don't dispair, they may provide a single discount in another way. I think I saw something about past passenger rates that may be lower - and may include singe rates - and I know I saw that single passengers would get the OBC for the cabin, meaning you would get 2 OBCs. See red in quote above. I have had that a lot when booking a single. although it says pp rates not combinable with OBC. OBC for minis and suites only? It is really not clear.