2016-2017 Deployment Schedule Released!

Mott1086

It has been rumored that the new itinerary's for 2016-2017 will be rolled out starting in a few weeks. The title of the OP's thread is misleading, and even if it lands up being true, he provides no link for this information!

Well the title of the thread happens to be exactly what has been released... The Deployment Schedule! (Which FYI is different that the itineraries! ;))

OP, don't delete the post, many of us appreciate you posting! Not sure why you can't post a link though!

DEPLOYMENT INFORMATION:

Hey, Gang...Look What I Found:

Week Of March 9:

Summer/Fall Caribbean

Northeast and Canada

Week Of March 16:

Europe

Alaska

Week Of March 30:

Winter Caribbean and Northeast

Week Of April 13:

Exotics and Australia

Future Deployment:

China

This Was From An Official Royal Website

-Michael

Thanks for the information. I'm specifically waiting on Transatlantics :D

Are the dates listed when they announce itineraries, or when they allow bookings?

The dates are generally when the itineraries appear on Royal's website. Once they appear on the website, they can usually be booked within a day.

Note that the dates are "Week Of", so it can be any day that week.

Doubtful but does anyone think the LA onboard may have earlier access? Would be nice to have a couple lined up and ready to go.

If previous years are any guide, possibly up to a day before the itineraries appear on the public website. I remember some of the travel agents reporting itineraries being loaded before they showed up on the public website.

I have never really understood when someone goes out of their way to provide some form of information to others here on CC, why a simple Thank You isn't extended, rather then make a comment, regardless whether you felt it was beneficial to you or not or just move on to something else. CC is here to provide information to our new members as well as our long time members.

Edited by Desert Cruizers

Well the title of the thread happens to be exactly what has been released... The Deployment Schedule! (Which FYI is different that the itineraries! ;))

OP, don't delete the post, many of us appreciate you posting! Not sure why you can't post a link though!

A friend of mine in the industry send me the link. I didn't want to post the link as I wasn't sure it was public knowledge yet and didn't want to get the friend in trouble.

Simple enough.

Alas, someone did some research and found the link.

Moving on...

I have never really understood when someone goes out of their way to provide some form of information to others here on CC, why a simple Thank You isn't extended, rather then make a comment, regardless whether you felt it was beneficial to you or not or just move on to something else. CC is here to provide information to our new members as well as our long time members.

Well said.

A small group of people on here think it's all about them and like to complain about nothing.

Enjoy and appreciate the information that you might find.

I have been a long time lurker here and soooo appreciate all of the knowledge there is to be gained from these boards, so thank you OP for this information, it made my day! If booking opens a day after itineraries are released on Royal's website, is there a specific time of day that booking opens? And what is the best way to book; website or telephone? I have gained so much great insight here that I'm hoping to use all of the great information to score one of my top 5 cabins for Alaska '16. Thank you all!

If past history is any judge, the file in this link will "evolve" numerous times before all of the underlying itineraries and dates actually are available for booking. I would suggest bookmarking the link in your favorites and checking it periodically, because it will change;)

OP, thank you for your post!😄. Unfortunately, not everyone understood what the "deployment schedule" was. I, too, thought it referred to the itineraries. 😳 perhaps a short explanation on your post would have helped those of us who didn't understand. (Just a suggestion. ☺️) now, I do and Thank you, again.

Pennie

If past history is any judge, the file in this link will "evolve" numerous times before all of the underlying itineraries and dates actually are available for booking. I would suggest bookmarking the link in your favorites and checking it periodically, because it will change;)

I quite agree and I have done! :) I still have last years bookmarked too.

I have been a long time lurker here and soooo appreciate all of the knowledge there is to be gained from these boards, so thank you OP for this information, it made my day! If booking opens a day after itineraries are released on Royal's website, is there a specific time of day that booking opens? And what is the best way to book; website or telephone? I have gained so much great insight here that I'm hoping to use all of the great information to score one of my top 5 cabins for Alaska '16. Thank you all!

Welcome to CC. There is no set timeframe. If I remember correctly last year they were usually available online on the Tuesday or Wednesday after the date on the schedule.

DEPLOYMENT INFORMATION:

Hey, Gang...Look What I Found:

Week Of March 9:

Summer/Fall Caribbean

Northeast and Canada

Week Of March 16:

Europe

Alaska

Week Of March 30:

Winter Caribbean and Northeast

Week Of April 13:

Exotics and Australia

Future Deployment:

China

This Was From An Official Royal Website

-Michael

Thanks for the information! I have been waiting for this. I just put it in my calendar.

- Sherri