Spring Break??

GT38

I'm sailing on the Liberty on 9 March. I just realized that several colleges may be on spring break. I hope I didn't schedule my relaxing cruise at the wrong time. Any advise?

I'm sailing on the Liberty on 9 March. I just realized that several colleges may be on spring break. I hope I didn't schedule my relaxing cruise at the wrong time. Any advise?

Several colleges?:eek: You are sailing one of the biggest spring break weeks with over 2 million college kids on break:eek:

Get your camera ready.....guys carrying drunk girls back on board and buddies shoulder to shoulder guiding their drunk selves back on board.

Lets just say the ship toilets will endure some heavy activity. Hope you are not on a lower deck:eek:

Oh stop scaring the OP!

The college where I teach was on Spring break this past week, and the college that my daughter attends is on Spring break the week the first week of April.

Don't sweat it - Liberty is large enough for you to find many quiet places to relax and have fun.

Oh stop scaring the OP!

The college where I teach was on Spring break this past week, and the college that my daughter attends is on Spring break the week the first week of April.

Don't sweat it - Liberty is large enough for you to find many quiet places to relax and have fun.

Aw, c'mon Donna! He's been on cruise critic since 2010. I am sure that he is an experienced cruiser.

;)

Actually there are 137 US Colleges on spring break the week of 3/7. Don't fret however, ships always sail at capacity these days so it is not like it will be extra crowded or anything. Enjoy your cruise! :)

Will I see R rated or X rate activities?

It depends on the kids on board, no way of knowing if you are going to have rowdy college students or tame college students.

My 70+ yr old mother usually cruises during spring break. NCL was nuts, Freedom of the Seas wasn't too bad.

I know my niece and nephew will be on Allure next week but they are pretty mellow for the most part.

will i see r rated or x rate activities?

it's always been said,"travel is not for the faint of heart"

who knows....you could learn a lot over a spring break;)

:p :D ;)

Edited by Merion_Mom

Please.....pictures too! I need to a spring break refresher course!:eek:

Picture the movie Weekend at Bernie's and then multiply that image by 100, and you'll be close to reality on port days:D