Aurora in Melbourne today - 03 March 2015

Why have they got "P&O Ferries " painted on the side?

Visit OPSM David it says PO Cruises. Anyway lubberly jubberly looking ship. As you know we are on her 17 Sept, from Southampton -25 days to East coast of USA/Canada. Our oceanview cabin is mid ships, right next to Pursers office, in Palm Court. So the Poms will be lining up right to our cabin door to 'remove their £5 per diem tips.' LOL.

Love the long bow and the raked stern with all those open decks for the poms to lie out in the sun.

The Poms will be bringing back on board their VB and Aussie wines, as P&O UK allows that. Wunderbar.

Edited by NSWP

Visit OPSM David it says PO Cruises. Anyway lubberly jubberly looking ship. As you know we are on her 17 Sept, from Southampton -25 days to East coast of USA/Canada. Our oceanview cabin is mid ships, right next to Pursers office, in Palm Court. So the Poms will be lining up right to our cabin door to 'remove their tips.' LOL.

Love the long bow and the raked stern with all those open decks for the poms to lie out in the sun.

Me thinks Uncy Les needs OPSM I can see the "&" in there he mustn't be able to,.:p

Me thinks Uncy Les needs OPSM I can see the "&" in there he mustn't be able to,.:p

Sorry old son, forgot the &. !!! Tis Wine o'clock down here.

Edited by NSWP

Visit OPSM David it says PO Cruises. Anyway lubberly jubberly looking ship. As you know we are on her 17 Sept, from Southampton -25 days to East coast of USA/Canada. Our oceanview cabin is mid ships, right next to Pursers office, in Palm Court. So the Poms will be lining up right to our cabin door to 'remove their £5 per diem tips.' LOL.

The Poms will be bringing back on board their VB and Aussie wines, as P&O UK allows that. Wunderbar.

It is not just the POMs, should have seen the Aussies queuing up on the VOTS 2 weeks ago, they were on the ship, went and ate lunch and then queued to get them removed.:eek:

I had a look across the bay from Williamstown

It has very nice lines. However, the funnel just looks disproportionately large.

I see what you mean. There must be a reason for it though.

Edited by MicCanberra

Are you a local, Docker? I'm in Williamstown. Since booking my first cruise a few weeks ago, ship spotting has become a hobby. (Some would say obsession) :)

And after your first cruise that obsession will probably worsen :D

Are you a local, Docker? I'm in Williamstown. Since booking my first cruise a few weeks ago, ship spotting has become a hobby. (Some would say obsession) :)

Yes, lived here 20 something years. Have always walked or driven along the Strand, around Point Gellibrand and The Esplanade.

Love the water.

Visit OPSM David it says PO Cruises......... .

I should have gone to Specsavers:D:D

However the pic is a bit blurry and where P&O Cruises has been painted, or as do these days , "stuck on" there is a row of portholes that blur it even more.

I should have gone to Specsavers:D:D

However the pic is a bit blurry and where P&O Cruises has been painted, or as do these days , "stuck on" there is a row of portholes that blur it even more.

LOL, nevermind, if you squint, it does look a bit like ferries.:D