Bottled water

What kind of bottled water is included in the Premium Package? My husband drinks Crystal Lite throughout the day and will be bringing his own little packets with him.

It varies. The one I remember seeing most is Crystal Geyser.

What kind of bottled water is included in the Premium Package? My husband drinks Crystal Lite throughout the day and will be bringing his own little packets with him.

From the website.

Bottled water: Sparkling (375ml) or Still (500ml)

So I do not believe that Evian is included

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/beverage_packages.pdf

This is what it was last week on the Vision. Crystal Geyser Spring Water.

Dan.

You are correct. That is what I always get with the Premium Package. If you want Evian, you might be able to get it with the Ultimate Pkg, but not with the premium. I am fine with what they give me, bottled water to me is all the same.

Back before the Premium Package included bottled water, I purchased one of the bottled water packages. It included the large (1L maybe?) sized bottles of Evian.

I am fine with what is included in the Premium package as well. And, in all honesty, the smaller bottles are easier to deal with.

Dan.

Edited by Dan-P

These are OLD prices and quantities:

BOTTLES PRICE SAVINGS

8 $28.45 14%

12 $40.30 17%

16 $50.55 22%

24 $71.10 28%

1L bottles of Evian. With the website update, I will have to update my links. Check your Cruise Planner for current prices. :)

These are OLD prices and quantities:

BOTTLES PRICE SAVINGS

8 $28.45 14%

12 $40.30 17%

16 $50.55 22%

24 $71.10 28%

1L bottles of Evian. With the website update, I will have to update my links. Check your Cruise Planner for current prices. :)

The person wanted to know the type of water in the different beverage packages. It is a no name water. The above water is a different package you can also get, but not with the one he or she wanted.

How many bottles are in a package?

The person wanted to know the type of water in the different beverage packages. It is a no name water. The above water is a different package you can also get' date=' but not with the one he or she wanted.[/quote']

No...actually Tripin asked how many bottles were in a water package. My apologies for not quoting him or her. :rolleyes::D

The water packages are Evian.

Buying Replenish, Premium, or Ultimate means you're going to get the more generic spring water 99.99% of the time. We got Evian the last night on Vision when they "ran out" of the Crystal Geyser and DH complained. DH and I both have serious problems with swelling when we drink the ship's water (desalinated apparently doesn't mean UNsalinated to our bodies) and need the spring water, so it wasn't good that they "ran out". The beverage manager knocked on our door 5 minutes later with an armful of liter bottles of Evian. (overkill, but his intentions were good)

If you're *buying* bottled water for $3-4 each you'll get Evian, but with the beverage packages that include water you'll generally get the Crystal Geyser type of spring water.

The water packages are Evian.

Buying Replenish, Premium, or Ultimate means you're going to get the more generic spring water 99.99% of the time. We got Evian the last night on Vision when they "ran out" of the Crystal Geyser and DH complained. DH and I both have serious problems with swelling when we drink the ship's water (desalinated apparently doesn't mean UNsalinated to our bodies) and need the spring water, so it wasn't good that they "ran out". The beverage manager knocked on our door 5 minutes later with an armful of liter bottles of Evian. (overkill, but his intentions were good)

If you're *buying* bottled water for $3-4 each you'll get Evian, but with the beverage packages that include water you'll generally get the Crystal Geyser type of spring water.

My wife has the same problem with swelling. It's been much better since we've been drinking bottled water on board.

Do you realize that you are allowed to bring your own case of bottled water onboard? We buy a 24 bottle flat of water for about $4, tape a luggage tag on it and give it to the porters. It arrives at our cabin with our luggage. Been doing it for years.

Do you realize that you are allowed to bring your own case of bottled water onboard? We buy a 24 bottle flat of water for about $4, tape a luggage tag on it and give it to the porters. It arrives at our cabin with our luggage. Been doing it for years.

That's why they charge over $10 a gallon for the water package.

I am looking forward to one day being able to drive to cruise ports. :D:):D

• 5 weeks later...

Good to hear, I will try to bring a 24 pack. Did security give you any problems?

We actually are NOT supposed to do that. On the Royal website it says that only 2 bottles of wine can be brought on per stateroom, and nothing else.

You've gotten away with it, so far. The porters work for tips and want your tips. But officially it's not allowed.

Edited by mollyeilis

My wife has the same problem with swelling. It's been much better since we've been drinking bottled water on board.

In your opinion, do you feel the Evian is best for swelling. I have no swelling except when on a cruise, which is so strange. Would like to prevent it if at all possible. Thank you for your reply.