NEW Suite Upgrades....

You are absolutely going to love your OS on Liberty. When we were disembarking the ship, Carlos took us to a service elevator around the corner from the CL to get us down to Deck 4 and we had to pass those suites and all the doors were opened. OMG, they are huge.

I couldn't resist, especially because 1340 (Center Hump) was open.:D

Finally something to get excited about...Now the questions remain when will it be announced (ok, we've been waiting since when LOL)and is it GS and above or what

At least there is something happening or so it seems!!

I can already see what I will be doing at my "volunteer" job tonight!

Edited by LilBlackDress

Doesn't Celebrity offer unlimited specialty dining with certain suite classes? And, don't they also have Luminae?

Let's see how long it takes to add coastal kitchen to the fleet. I heard just a few weeks by carving space out of MDR on Celebrity

Given the recent price differences seen between a JS to a GS, I think the GS should have some of these perks.

Not exactly sure, but at one time the difference between JS and GS is considerably less than the difference between GS and RS

Not exactly sure, but at one time the difference between JS and GS is considerably less than the difference between GS and RS

And the other major difference between JS and GS is almost no perks whereas the suite perks are the same on GS and above. I didn't like Celebrity's tiered perks because I can only cruise during the most expensive times so a GS on Royal is just right for me. My desired perk would be unlimited specialty dining. I'll wait and see like the rest of us.

Edited by sauvichick

Actually it would make sense because it would spread the suite guests out by allowing them to experience the variety offered by the specialty dining.

I actually like that for selfish reasons. That could open Coastal Kitchen for the JS level. :D

Most nights on Oasis the Coastal Kitchen was very busy, so I don't know how they could accommodate the JS guests along with the suites and pinnacles.

On Quantity m in February they did allow JS guests to make a reservation subject to availability for dinner only, but I think on later sailings they did away with that.

Most nights on Oasis the Coastal Kitchen was very busy, so I don't know how they could accommodate the JS guests along with the suites and pinnacles.

On Quantity m in February they did allow JS guests to make a reservation subject to availability for dinner only, but I think on later sailings they did away with that.

when did you sail on Oasis? they were very accomodating in April. Probably because we ate early while the suite guests were enjoying happy hour in suite lounge :o

trying to find out if anyone has a recent experience

I was on same cruise as above. Aug 1 sailing.

We made our reservations for the week on the first day. We did cancel some days because we made different plans. Friends we met on the cruise in a crown loft could only get one day seating at 7:45.

The word is out. And people are enjoying this benefit.

Ilater

Let's see how long it takes to add coastal kitchen to the fleet. I heard just a few weeks by carving space out of MDR on Celebrity

Has there been an official announcement that CK is going to be added to every ship in the fleet?

I hate auto correct......

On Quantum in February, etc[emoji11]

I like Quantity!:D

Now the question is--How much will the Suite prices increase?

We have booked an Owners Suite on the Oasis sailing 01-08-2017.

Price when we booked with our D+ discount was $5531. The price today is $6153. This is with 9 Owners Suites available. I believe there are only 10 Owners Suites on the Oasis.

We also booked a L1 Crown Loft on the Harmony sailing 04-22-2017. Price when we booked was $4719. The price today is $6925. There are 10 L1 Crown Lofts available.

Has there been an official announcement that CK is going to be added to every ship in the fleet?

Nope, just responding to a post that mentioned Celebrity had a suite restaurant. Many of them were added after the fact I was told

Lioness, hope your luggage gets delivered tomorrow! Did you use luggage valet? We did and ours arrived at our destination with us!

We also made reservations the first day for every night in CK. but did cancel a couple of nights for other plans. We were asked and encouraged to make reservations for every night by the waiter who approached us in the lounge on the first day. I think CK was much busier on Oasis last week than it was on Quantum in February, and I agree word is getting out about this perk!

Back to reality, but reality isn't all it's cracked up to be!

Luggage arrived in Cleveland.

We will get it tonight by 1am.

Or tomorrow by 8 am

Luggage valet is the best.

The airlines lost the bag in Chicago not the luggage valet

It was so nice to meet you BILL

Enjoy all your future travels.

Sue

Nope, just responding to a post that mentioned Celebrity had a suite restaurant. Many of them were added after the fact I was told

All Celebrity's were added during the recent transition to "Suite Class" on their ships. The restaurant, Luminae, has been well received by the passengers using it.

I loved Coastal Kitchen on the Oasis, and I would be thrilled to see RC add it fleet wide. One of my "complaints" has been the lack of consistency from class to class, or even between different ships of the same class. I'd like to see some basic elements that suite guests could count on, regardless of the ship.

Cindy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Luggage arrived in Cleveland.

We will get it tonight by 1am.

Or tomorrow by 8 am

Luggage valet is the best.

The airlines lost the bag in Chicago not the luggage valet

It was so nice to meet you BILL

Enjoy all your future travels.

Sue

Sorry to hear Sue. When we last used luggage valet in March, it didn't arrive at the airport until 5 minutes prior to our plane push back at 11:30am. That was the Delta barcode time scan when it entered their system. Needless to say when we arrived in Detroit to find out that it wasn't on our plane, and was going to arrive until 2 hours later, we were not happy. Good thing it was a "perk" and not actually "paid" for.;)

However, the good folks at Delta delivered it to us sometime between 10pm and 7am. We signed off to let Delta drop it off without signature at our house. I failed to mention that we live in Canada, and 3 hours from the Detroit airport.

We hope LV works better for us next time, and we stated our problem on our post cruise survey. That being said it was the first time in 6 uses that we have ever had a problem with it. There were also 2 RC ships in FLL that day (March break and folks had lots of luggage) so I bet the same delivery truck had to go to each ship and then stop at the different terminals for drop offs. We also met a couple that were one one of the other ships to which one of their two bags arrived, the second on the later flight.

Just the joys of travel. ;) We concluded better to lose it on the way home than on the way to the ship. :)

Edited by A&L_Ont

One thing I found interesting is the 3/4 passenger rates for suites. On Oasis in April 2017, that rate is $1,429 across all suite classes including JS, the balcony rate is only $869. On Freedom in the same month, the suite rate is $649 and the balcony rate is $599.

What I glean from this is that the suite rate on Oasis is factored in the value of Coastal Kitchen. However, I don't understand why JS is being charged that way.

I just saw this on a FB group and wanted to post it here:

http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/9556e038#/9556e038/1

Whilst it's a brochure for Harmony of the Seas, page 7 has information about Royal Suite Class. I don't know any more information or how genuine this is but hopefully it's a start to information.

5ee646ec766eee286f9637250c5b7e1b.jpg

Did anyone notice the small print at the bottom of the page?

*Suite program benefits, amenities and services very by suite category, ship and itinerary and are subject to change without notice.

Did anyone notice the small print at the bottom of the page?

*Suite program benefits, amenities and services very by suite category, ship and itinerary and are subject to change without notice.

Yes I did notice that but like all their disclaimers, I take the main content with a pinch of salt anyway.

I think everyone guessed it would be a tiered system like Celebrity has. Plus I think that is also a reference to the fact that some ships have suite grades other ships don't have.