Project Edge - Indoor Pool

mdv31616

I have read a few press releases regarding the new class of ships that Celebrity has on order, called Project Edge. I was wondering if anyone had insight into whether Celebrity would bring back a version of the "T-Pool" on the new class? IMHO, this is a feature on the S-Class that I find is sadly missing. The M-class T-pool has been cited as one of the 10 best cruise ship pools. The warm, mineral water is such a nice option. I am hoping that a heated indoor pool is in the plans.

I have read a few press releases regarding the new class of ships that Celebrity has on order, called Project Edge. I was wondering if anyone had insight into whether Celebrity would bring back a version of the "T-Pool" on the new class? IMHO, this is a feature on the S-Class that I find is sadly missing. The M-class T-pool has been cited as one of the 10 best cruise ship pools. The warm, mineral water is such a nice option. I am hoping that a heated indoor pool is in the plans.

They should bring back the one they removed from the Century, it was better than those on the M class, sadly missed when taken out.

They should bring back the one they removed from the Century, it was better than those on the M class, sadly missed when taken out.

Amen...it really was therapeutic....M class pool is fun, better than S, but the T pool on Mercury was the real thing! They have one on QM 2 in Canyon Ranch area so maybe there is hope now that X has Canyon Ranch too!

Loved the T-pool on the original celebrity ships. The spa T-pools were fantastic. I paid extra to use them. Better than anything available on any of the newer Celebrity ships. The T-pools on the M ships are good. Miss the T-pools on the S ships.

If they do any changes to the pools I think it would be to make the new ships like some other lines are doing with the ship within a ship and have a pool, cabins, restaurant and bar that is only for those in the upper special suites all contained in one area and own deck.

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

Just in case Celebrity are monitoring and taking note of this post, I should like to say that the T-pools are not great for everyone. My skin reacts very badly to the mineral salts use in the M-class ones. [i can tolerate the Azamara T-pools.] I would love to be able to use the M-class T-pools but cannot.

Sadly, I never got to experience the Century-class T-pools, but I LOVE the ones on M-Class ships! As beautiful as the S-Class Solariums are, the pools are frankly -- lacking; no bubbles, chlorinated water, and not even deep enough for a proper swim! Would love to see X bring back some incarnation of a T-pool in the adult/indoor swim area of its new ships! :cool: