MSC Seaside News

Mikesa1721

here are the prices on the UK site it will only let in voyagers club members!!!!

cruise only

seaside%20jan%2018.jpg

And the US site

seside%202018%20jan%202.jpg

Thanks for posting this. I was able to get on the website as it appears that they have fixed the problem with the promotional code.

Pricing for YC Royal Suite January 2018 3 people with Voyager Club discount was $5700. Regular YC balcony suite with discount was around $4700 for 3. For 2 the price was around $4400. Price for 2 on May 12, 2018 Royal Suite Yacht Club was $5387 with discount. Not much more than Divina prices.

Thanks. Those are the prices that I have for two of us. Trying to decide if I should book it. Loyal NCL cruiser here, but looking for something new and the YC is very similar to the Haven.

I also could not remove promotional code so called my PVP and she booked me on the second voyage of the Seaside in January...Yacht Club Royal Suite for an UNBELIEVABLE price! She said the Royal Suite is almost 1,000 square feet including the balcony! Whoo Whee!!!

I'ts 57 sq m (614 sq ft) with a balcony of 33sq m (355 sq ft)

Total area 90 sq m (969 sq ft)

SEASIDE ROYAL SUITE

SE_YC_Royal_Suite_26434_1139_459-258_Image.jpg

Edited by Skier52

Yes...based in Orlando. I have used them for over 30 cruises. They are utterly amazing. Meet or beat any pricing and I just love using a live person and not a website! Great personal service.

Thanks for the info. For some reason the MSC rep I've been speaking with cannot book the date I want yet. We're going to try again tomorrow.

Seaside goes on sale today in the UK for club members,it looks like they are either not able to release it to all countries at once or they have given North America an advantage of booking the best cabins available first! last night while I was looking at booking dates the system came up with the year 1899 ... :eek:

Rang MSC today to see if they have any dates for the TA to Miami but as I suspected there are non available as yet, on the current deck plans there is a new category called "Wellness" but there is nothing on the booking system for those cabins. If you click on SE3 you are not shown a cabin or location but you are asked to log in to book! maybe these are the new category cabins.

when you do try to book any of the other cabins you are told that it is not available to book at this time!understandable to non club members but not existing members.

This is another link. It looks like the plan has been updated the the cabin categories

http://www.msccruisesgetforms.com/CMS/PDFFiles/DeckPlans-New/MSCSeaside/deck_plans_2016_cor_SEASIDE.pdf

Thanks for the updated deck plans.

I think there will also be a Deck 19 that is not shown. Looking at the renderings it appears to be a deck for the Yacht Club that will include open deck areas, a bar, pool, and cabanas.

Rang MSC today to see if they have any dates for the TA to Miami but as I suspected there are non available as yet, on the current deck plans there is a new category called "Wellness" but there is nothing on the booking system for those cabins. If you click on SE3 you are not shown a cabin or location but you are asked to log in to book! maybe these are the new category cabins.

when you do try to book any of the other cabins you are told that it is not available to book at this time!understandable to non club members but not existing members.

If you look carefully, the wellness category cabins on the colour chart at the top of the page have an asterisk next to them

And below the colour chart is an asterisk with the words "COMING SOON"

So that explains the situation

Pete

Edited by Skier52

If you look carefully, the wellness category cabins on the colour chart at the top of the page have an asterisk next to them

And below the colour chart is an asterisk with the words "COMING SOON"

So that explains the situation

Yes I did see that, MSC UK have no info on them either and no deck plans!

What date are you sailing? We can't wait to experience the RS on the new ship. Love the Divina!!

We're sailing May 26, 2018. I'm also looking forward to our first MSC cruise, which will be on the Divina in January 2017 :). Saw it in Nassau on our cruise two weeks ago and got very excited. What do you love the most about it?

The Divina is a beautiful ship. So many different places to relax and enjoy the music or just people watch. When it comes to the Yacht Club there are so many factors--the butlers are amazing, the private lounge, pool, and restaurant. The staff tries very hard to make sure your every need/want is taken care of. If you haven't already done so I suggest you check YouTube for videos of the ship and YC. Will be back on board in about three weeks.

We're sailing May 26, 2018. I'm also looking forward to our first MSC cruise, which will be on the Divina in January 2017 :). Saw it in Nassau on our cruise two weeks ago and got very excited. What do you love the most about it?

The ship is beautiful and elegant and the entertainment is the best at sea.

Attached is the link to my review of DIVINA ... along with a ton of photos. It wasn't perfect, but I would certainly go back in a heartbeat. There were many things to like about the ship and experience.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2021974

First look at MSC's new private island to be developed in the Bahamas. Ocean Cay. I love the fact that the ship can dock and doesn't have to tender. There will even be a private area for Yacht Club guests. Attached is a rendering with MSC SEASIDE docked. It should be open in time for SEASIDE's first Caribbean cruise.

ImageUploadedByForums1450357671.706386.jpg.441e72973bf6709c51d7885d149af31b.jpg

The Divina is a beautiful ship. So many different places to relax and enjoy the music or just people watch. When it comes to the Yacht Club there are so many factors--the butlers are amazing, the private lounge, pool, and restaurant. The staff tries very hard to make sure your every need/want is taken care of. If you haven't already done so I suggest you check YouTube for videos of the ship and YC. Will be back on board in about three weeks.

I will definitely check out YouTube, thanks for the tip. I hope you'll have a wonderful cruise :).

Attached is the link to my review of DIVINA ... along with a ton of photos. It wasn't perfect, but I would certainly go back in a heartbeat. There were many things to like about the ship and experience.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2021974

Thank you so much for the link to your review - very objective and helpful and I LOVE your photos! I’ve seen some posted by others before, but I felt like I was seeing more of the ship with yours. I’m so ready for some spa time :-).

Since I know you did such an excellent job with the Everything Escape thread, I have to ask, will you be doing one for Seaside :D?