MSC Seaside News

Mikesa1721

According to the statement below, voyager club members should receive a 10% discount for booking Seaside during the pre-sale period. Has anyone received the 10% discount? I recently booked an only received the 5% discount for being a voyager club member.

The UK site is only giving 5% discount!

Looking into booking her but our upcoming Reflection 2016 cruise does the same run. Not sure about the Nassau, St Thomas run as we been to all ports except Ocean Cay of course. Not a big deal and really a 1st world problem but a different itinerary would do more justice to the transatlantic flights incl. a layover as KLM still doesn't fly directly to Florida. :(

disclaimer; we did a 4 day cruise once on NCL Sky, with a 2 night stay in Miami before the cruise, flying in and out for 6 days on two 12-14 hour flights.. :)

i might be wrong, but the uk passengers are getting a 10% discount, but the North american market are getting at 5% discount plus a free classic drink package......

That probably makes sense since I got the 5% discount and the drink package.

Also, Suite, YC, etc., are getting a $300 on-board credit, in Lew of the drink package.

Since folks in the YC get free drinks in the YC and the mini bar, I wonder if getting the OBC would be a better deal. Where did you have this offer?

i might be wrong, but the uk passengers are getting a 10% discount, but the North american market are getting at 5% discount plus a free classic drink package......

Ah I thought - I would have preferred the free drink package and only 5% discount. So went to check the MSC USA site just to compare prices and wow - what a difference. For the sailing we booked, the USA price for 1 person to sail for 14 nights is more than we paid for both of us in the UK. So even by time we've added on the classic package it's still far cheaper. Rather unusual that USA prices are higher than UK as it's always the other way round when we've looked.

hi all - came across this blurb..

" MSC Seaside will also boast an enhanced MSC Yacht Club with private solarium, lounge and pool"

so my question would be - deck 19, which is not on the deck plan - would that be for Yacht Club guests only as well? - Right above deck 18, yacht club, they show cabanas, 1 small pool and jacuzzis.....

" MSC Seaside will also boast an enhanced MSC Yacht Club with private solarium, lounge and pool"

so my question would be - deck 19, which is not on the deck plan - would that be for Yacht Club guests only as well? - Right above deck 18, yacht club, they show cabanas, 1 small pool and jacuzzis.....

That is how the YC operate on the Fantasia class.. so I would expect the same on Seaside and Merviglia (That's what I expect when I sail on her in 2017 in the YC)

I spoke to MSC today who told me that the 5+5% offer currently available for the Seaside will end on 28th December, so if you are thinking of booking to get the club discount plus the early booking discount get your skates on.

Skier52 wrote:-

That is how the YC operate on the Fantasia class.. so I would expect the same on Seaside and Merviglia (That's what I expect when I sail on her in 2017 in the YC)

I've now got a screen shot of the Meraviglia deck plans for deck 19 and I was right, unfortunately they don't give the same information on the Seaside deck plans

meraviglia%20deck%2019.jpg

Pete

Edited by Skier52