Who Will Be Booking 2016 European Cruises Tomorrow?

Kenswing

I have been waiting weeks for them to publish the schedules. Doing an 11 day from Copenhagen to celebrate my wife's graduation. I noticed on Costco Travel they are offering substantial more OBC than Princess is for past guests. It works out to be about $270 per day. Now I just need my wife to decide what cabin she wants.

My 25 day Grand Adventure Copenhagen to New York isn't coming cheap for solo cabin. Aloha deck, IE on Regal, because IF was only Lido, Marina and Emerald, can't do those decks! Eight grand and of course, air will bring it close to nine, I'm sure.

Just booked the RT Copenhagen for Mid-August. Any guesses as to what air will be? I'm thinking at least $1,500 PP...

This August you can fly from Miami with two stops for $845 on American. One stop in Air France is $1250. Easy to check this August on Kayak. I just used random August dates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its horribly expensive. I priced the cheapest cabin as a solo. Southhampton to Melbourne 46 days as its $13,428 AUD. That is $291 per day.

I am paying Canadian 20% above the USA price.Time is not on my side and I have not seen these areas.My Princess Insurance is over $1000 Canadian for this trip so I have paid that off just in case I have a heart attack or something we old folks get:eek::D so that I get my money back if I have paid for my cruise. I will see relatives in UK and stay with friends in Sydney for a couple of days.I met my Sydney friends on a previous cruise.

Edited by kruisey

WOOO HOOO! only 475 days till we board. DW wasted no time today. Booked on the Regal for next July. If anyone can shed some light on the aft cabin's on the Regal it would be much appreciated. We have done aft's on Carnival but never on Princess.

We booked the Iceland Norway Explorer early this morning. Our travel agent found that only Baja was available (we wanted Caribe), so we booked the Baja. I checked the website about 4 hours later and a bunch of Caribe cabins opened up. She called immediately and had it changed. So if you did not get what you wanted originally, keep checking back. It seems that cabins are opening up gradually.

Booked a transatlantic today but didn't get any of the cabins I had wanted. This cruise is also a 30 and 21 day in addition to my 18 day. I checked and all 5 of my preferred cabins are available on the 30 day. Any chance they will ever be available on the 18 day?

Thanks.

Finally snagged a Window Suite on the CP in Sept 2016, Southampton to NY. 8 hours after the bookings opened, 5 of the 7 window suites were sold. I won't be giving that up anytime soon!

I got up too early and the cruises weren't posted yet and then checked back later and no prices. Next time I checked around 10 am PST, there were no Window Suites. I am guessing they were released later and I missed them, but I booked a TA on the Pacific Princess, our first time on a small ship.

We have done a TA before in a WS and loved it, so enjoy.

Edited by candide333

I am paying Canadian 20% above the USA price.Time is not on my side and I have not seen these areas.My Princess Insurance is over $1000 Canadian for this trip so I have paid that off just in case I have a heart attack or something we old folks get:eek::D so that I get my money back if I have paid for my cruise. I will see relatives in UK and stay with friends in Sydney for a couple of days.I met my Sydney friends on a previous cruise.

Love those FCCs!

Yes, its expensive but killing four birds (Suez, Arabia, India, Australia) with one cruise - priceless!

I also booked the westbound Pacific Princess transatlantic, 12/3/2016. I'm going to wait until the exotics and so forth come out before doing any more bookings. I am tempted by the eastbound PP transatlantic but not enough to book the first day.

Our TA was off today so I will go and book tomorrow. I ran off hard copies and gave my husband 3 choices of land/cruise tours with Italy as the main attraction. I blacked out the prices so he couldn't see lol. He wanted to avoid some areas at this time and actually chose the "Swiss Splendors" which is the Switzerland land tour first and then the cruise part covers Rome to Barcelona. It is on the Pacific Princess and when I read the size I said "how wonderful". We loved the Island so it seems like this will be right up there with enjoying a smaller ship. We are going to take an inside for this and have our TA tick off "open for upgrades" Love to see that upgrade fairy choose us but if not we are okay with this type of cabin. It is a lot of money but you only go around once and who knows what might happen tomorrow. Good luck to everyone thinking of booking and I hope you get the cabin you want.

Edited by cormike1
spelling

I got up too early and the cruises weren't posted yet and then checked back later and no prices. Next time I checked around 10 am PST, there were no Window Suites. I am guessing they were released later and I missed them, but I booked a TA on the Pacific Princess, our first time on a small ship.

We have done a TA before in a WS and loved it, so enjoy.

Well good news, the WS became available, so I I booked our favorite F11 and cancelled our Pacific Princess Transatlantic

WOOO HOOO! only 475 days till we board. DW wasted no time today. Booked on the Regal for next July. If anyone can shed some light on the aft cabin's on the Regal it would be much appreciated. We have done aft's on Carnival but never on Princess.

Regarding aft cabins on the Royal and Regal, You may want to do a search on CC. I'm sorry to say there have have been numerous reports of soot problems for aft cabins, some so bad that they could not use the balconies. A design flaw which Im not sure has been rectified. Maybe it has gotten better but a search or query would give you more recent feedback.

Well good news, the WS became available, so I I booked our favorite F11 and cancelled our Pacific Princess Transatlantic

Congrats! Is this on the CB Sept 2016 TA London to NY? If so, we r neighbors, I have WS 307.

We tried, but it didn't work out. The Greek Isle/Turkey cruises are only being conducted by Royal this Summer, and the prices for the Deluxe Balcony and/or Mini-Suite cabins with extended balconies are just too much. Perhaps in future years if they return a Grand Class ship to this region, we can book. But the supply/demand curve of the cabins with big balconies on the new builds prices us out of the game. :( Looking at a 10 day cruise on X that has a better itinerary and costs the same.