Email CEO Michael Bayley

mrsz

Hello justpat, our Guest Relations team can be reached at royalguestrelations@rccl.com.

It is the same address used for the "Contact us" form, but anyway, I sent a new email and I got the same answer that I got on March 9th

"Thank you for contacting us. This is an automated confirmation that your email has been received. Our representatives will reply to your inquiry in the order in which it was received. Please reply only if you need to provide additional information related to your original email. Follow-up emails regarding the status of your query may further delay your response.

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to service your request."

:(

It is the same address used for the "Contact us" form, but anyway, I sent a new email and I got the same answer that I got on March 9th

"Thank you for contacting us. This is an automated confirmation that your email has been received. Our representatives will reply to your inquiry in the order in which it was received. Please reply only if you need to provide additional information related to your original email. Follow-up emails regarding the status of your query may further delay your response.

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to service your request."

:(

This department has a toll free number - 800-256-6649; they have been helpful to me in the past.

OK, after 3 emails (2 of them with attachments), I just received an "answer" from RCI

For the records, my name is PXXXX and my cruise was with the "Splendour of the Seas". The RCI's answer states this info in the email subject as well as my reservation number

The answer:

Dear Ms. Mzzzz:

We have received your e-mail regarding your cruise vacation on the Majesty of the Seas. We realize when it comes to cruising you have many options. Thank you for choosing Royal Caribbean International. I am pleased to serve as your dedicated contact person and appreciate this opportunity to help you with your concerns. I apologize for the delay on responding.

I am sorry you were unable to add an attachment to your e-mail. You may send the information to any of the below addresses.

Royal Caribbean International

Corporate Guest Relations

1050 Caribbean Way

Miami, FL 33132

E-mail – royalguestrelations@rccl.com

Ms. Mzzz, thank you for your e-mail and we look forward to welcoming you onboard one of our ships in the future.

Sincerely,

So, they answered to another person (Ms Mzzz), that took another cruise, and has problems with attachments.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• 3 months later...
Hello justpat, our Guest Relations team can be reached at royalguestrelations@rccl.com.

so has anyone yet received answers to their inquiries at this email? I sent one off and got the 'thank you for contacting us' auto response and am wondering if I should just forget about getting a response from customer service.

we are booked for our first cruise with rccl, it was a fight with my husband to get him to even try rccl. now i'm finding their customer service, well, shall I say not so great and I think husband wants to cancel and go back to dcl. if all their customer service is this bad I may have to agree with him.

I was hopeful but not going to chase the dog around to give him my money. to many other places to spend it.

Thank you for your answer

I did several cruises before, with different companies (Caribbean and Europe sails), but this was our first experience with RCI. It was our worst cruise ever.

I am not a member of the C&A society because it was our first cruise with RCI (and probably the last one)

Now I am curious. Can you share what the problems were on your cruise??

I have only sent one e-mail and received a phone call with 48 hours. They were incredibly helpful. After the phone call, I then sent a follow up e-mail to Michael Bayley telling him that he has a GREAT staff. I actually heard back from him directly within about 10 minutes. This lady is totally impressed!

We love RCI!

Jackie

Respectfully - I am sure his staff monitor his email and replied on his behalf.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone have any success with email to President or VP Guest Relations for RCCL that didn't receive a "canned" automatic response??

Would like to provide some constructive criticism but seems that once they have your money "nobody really cares what you think".....:confused:

Anyone have any success with email to President or VP Guest Relations for RCCL that didn't receive a "canned" automatic response??

Would like to provide some constructive criticism but seems that once they have your money "nobody really cares what you think".....:confused:

I have had success reaching Michael Bayley and not getting a canned response. I have had detailed conversations with his executive assistant and a back and forth email thread on specific topics with him. Some people will say, how can I be sure that the email threads were directly from him -- and that is true. Some people can further say, how can I be sure the calls from the executive assistant was actually HIS executive assistant -- an that is true. At the end of the day, I prefer to take the high road and say that they were.

I can also say, that when I was on our next cruise, I had felt I had personal evidence that my exchange was with him and his staff.

Did he and I agree on everything that I brought to him....no. But I had a clearer understanding of where management was coming from and they had an opinion from this loyal cruiser, who also owns stock in the company

• 1 year later...

I cruised a different cruise line and had some issues that were not resolved on board. I tried calling (on hold each time for more than 45 minues - no answer) and emailing everyone imaginable. NO response, at all, ever. Needless to say I will never sail with them again. The few times I've needed to contact customer service/CEO with RCI I have always had fast and pleasant resolution. RCI rocks in that area!

So now every little issue anyone has they'll email the CEO. Eventually he'll have to change his email address and the issues that really need attention won't get it.

I doubt it, the email was accessible even when Goldstein was president. Very well known around these parts. Spelling of Bayley is often a challenge

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

So now every little issue anyone has they'll email the CEO. Eventually he'll have to change his email address and the issues that really need attention won't get it.

Perhaps if timely, accurate and substantive responses were received from the Guest Relations email, people wouldn't feel the need to contact Mr. Bayley. One of his executive assistants should find out what's going on there.

• 6 months later...

January 2015 I sent an e-mail to Mr. Bayley regarding an issue I experienced on our recent Oasis Cruise. His prompt response was as follows.

"This is not right. I will correct it."

Two weeks later I receive a response from his Executive Assistant sating that the issue was corrected

Which it was.

I get quick (almost immediate) responses on the RCCL facebook page, private message. I got no responses from the emailed "contact us" forms except the automatic responses that they received it, blah, blah, blah, twice. The facebook responder tried to help, but because it is an IT issue, all they can do is send it on. Still not fixed after 2 weeks. But at least they replied. :) I guess responses are quicker there because no one wants negative posted to the facebook page :eek: