Which is better...?

KruzeKrazy!

Know they're different cuisines, settings, and experiences -- and have done both Crown Grill and Sabatini's on the Grand and the CB -- and that food is subjective...

But on the Pacific and/or Ocean -- allowing for the cuisine/setting/experience differences -- which is generally better: Sterling's or Sabatini's?

We'll be doing them both (as is our norm) but just curious on people's thoughts.

Thanks.

We did them both on the Pacific Princess. They're both good, but we simply prefer the steakhouse menu. If you have a late night in Raiatea, book it that night and ask for a table overlooking the back of the ship. You'll see the sunset off to the left with Bora Bora in the distance.

I pretty much avoid paying for Italian food. When I pay for it I usually end up disappointed and feeling that I like my Italian food better and wondering why I'm paying for something I don't like as well as what I make at home. Because of this, I have never been tempted to even try Sabatini's.

I pretty much avoid paying for Italian food. When I pay for it I usually end up disappointed and feeling that I like my Italian food better and wondering why I'm paying for something I don't like as well as what I make at home. Because of this, I have never been tempted to even try Sabatini's.

You should try it before you pass judgment. I lived in Italy for 5 years and consider myself a good Italian cook and they have dishes I wouldn't even try to cook at home.

It's not the Italian food you would find in a typical American Italian restaurant. Very short on the red sauce. Little pasta. It's northern Italian food, I'm told, and it's not my favorite. There are plenty of reasons to avoid Sabatini's but getting bad lasagne isn't one of them. ;)