cafe al bacio free for pastries

earl06

All food there is free, all day long, every day, no other purchase required. I may or may not have taken some half and half chocolate/vanilla dipped cookies "to go" to my cabin. Which for some reason never made it to my cabin. That may or may not have happened.

More than once.

With the classic pkg all your drinks should be covered. Can't say for sure, but I think they are. I'm not a coffee drinker and I've never had a package, but next cruise I will have one and I know I'll enjoy those wonderful teas.

And the cookies.

And the carrot cake.

Yes it is - also the specialty coffees are - like Spanish, Irish, and they make a great Aspen coffee. Also all kinds of teas are - even chai tea - and all the different coffees as well.

Also in the main dining room you can order your espresso or whatever as well.

I thought specialty coffees were included in the premium package and not the classic? I am sure someone here will know for sure.

All drinks at Café Bacio are included in the Classic Package and above. One can get a limited range of liquor there as well.

One does not have to have coffee and tea to take advantage of the free pastries.

All food there is free, all day long, every day, no other purchase required. I may or may not have taken some half and half chocolate/vanilla dipped cookies "to go" to my cabin. Which for some reason never made it to my cabin. That may or may not have happened.

More than once.

And the cookies.

And the carrot cake.

I may or may not have done this too.... :D:eek:

Edited by packedandready

any body know the answer to this cafe bacio free desserts? we have the beverage classic pk would espresso and cappucino be free as well:confused:

My husband would walk down from our cabin on Deck 6 every morning and get an Americano and a Cappachino to go for us to drink on our balcony. Heaven!!! Yep, all included with a package! And, in the style of ClaudiaB, he might also have brought back a nutella croissant for me, or it might have been two...:p

And hot chocolate last thing at night to go!

I had a similar problem with cookies, some how they dissapear before they reach your cabin :):)

I used to love the lunch time sandwiches - but alas they no longer do them :(. I just have to eat more cake instead!!!

Big Seinfeld fan here. Having never tried a B&W cookie, and having read all the buzz here, I was so anxious to try one. I had a few bites and then tossed it. And I love cookies, but didn't find it to be anything spectacular.

Yes, the classic package gets you all your drinks at Bacio café. I would order and drink double espressos, in lieu of coffee. If a Starbucks dark roast is to your liking, then order double or triple espressos and drink as coffee.

Big Seinfeld fan here. Having never tried a B&W cookie, and having read all the buzz here, I was so anxious to try one. I had a few bites and then tossed it. And I love cookies, but didn't find it to be anything spectacular.

Yes, the classic package gets you all your drinks at Bacio café. I would order and drink double espressos, in lieu of coffee. If a Starbucks dark roast is to your liking, then order double or triple espressos and drink as coffee.

The B&W cookies were spectacular on the Eclipse! Did not like them on the Eqinox...too thick & not good. Different pastry chefs for sure. Same experience with the apple turnovers...excellent on Eclipse but not on Equinox. So give those cookies another try [ unless you had them on Eclipse & still did not like them ]:p

A REALLY good Black&White?.......very cakey in the center.....go to a

really good Deli that has a bakery.....they are normally staples in the

bakery.....yes, it always depends on the pastry chef........a b&w is one

of my alltime favorite cookies going back to my childhood....sooo good....

Another one that is not a fan of the black an white cookie. It is just sweet with no real flavor.

There are a few coffee drinks that are not available with the classic. One made using a scoop gelato is only with the premium.

We were able to get most coffee drinks and didn't have any any problem. Had a few Irish Coffees and drinks with alcohol. You can even get beer and bottled water if you want. I am sure you can get other mixed drinks of desired.

Drink up

Perhaps it's changed, but the last time I was on a Celebrity ship(January) you needed to have the Premium package to get teas over $5. There are also a few coffees you can't get. Just ask them if your package covers what you want.

The B&W cookies were spectacular on the Eclipse! Did not like them on the Eqinox...too thick & not good. Different pastry chefs for sure. Same experience with the apple turnovers...excellent on Eclipse but not on Equinox. So give those cookies another try [ unless you had them on Eclipse & still did not like them ]:p

alright, twist my arm, I will give it another try.:D

my only experience to date is with Reflection and I was not a huge fan of the pastries at Bacio or the desserts overall in the MDR. Perhaps I'm spoiled by amazing local bakeries.

We have found some significant differences between ships too -- the coconut cake is incredibly delicious on some ships and then just decent on others.

More than once.

With the classic pkg all your drinks should be covered. Can't say for sure, but I think they are. I'm not a coffee drinker and I've never had a package, but next cruise I will have one and I know I'll enjoy those wonderful teas.

And the cookies.

And the carrot cake.

All drinks at Café Bacio are included in the Classic Package and above. One can get a limited range of liquor there as well.

One does not have to have coffee and tea to take advantage of the free pastries.

Once again, I'm about 98% sure there are some drinks that are not included in the Classic package in Al Bacio.