Help with QV deck plans please

fantasy51

Hello. I know that one of you has access to deck plans.

I will be boarding QV in New York on Saturday and have just been assigned my room. It is 7008. When I look on the deck plans there is an empty space showing on deck 8 and the spa on deck 9. I am hoping for peace of mind, to find out that there is nothing noisy above me, as I am noise sensitive.

I would appreciate some advance information. Thank you.

I think it was Roscoe39 who had proper plans. I haven't seen him around for a while, hopefully he might see your request.

HI, sorry for asking but what is the difference between deck plans that the OP asked about and "proper plans"?

Basically, Roscoe has access to details that are not included on the plans you see on the Cunard site. It explains in detail what all the blank spaces are, e.g. pursers' cabins, etc. Where we see blank space, he sees details.

Basically, Roscoe has access to details that are not included on the plans you see on the Cunard site. It explains in detail what all the blank spaces are, e.g. pursers' cabins, etc. Where we see blank space, he sees details.

wow...how do we get a set of these?

Hello. I know that one of you has access to deck plans.

I will be boarding QV in New York on Saturday and have just been assigned my room. It is 7008. When I look on the deck plans there is an empty space showing on deck 8 and the spa on deck 9. I am hoping for peace of mind, to find out that there is nothing noisy above me, as I am noise sensitive.

I would appreciate some advance information. Thank you.

qv7008.jpg.f296490177ed25c1881a490cc9a9f9d6.jpg

Hi Fantasy51, sorry I didn't catch your message and it seems as though it has now been answered. Yes you have one half of a senior officers stateroom above you...should be nice and quiet up there, its not like the old days when they were always having great parties that you could wrangle an invitation to...

Ive included a hull plan drawing of the stateroom though so you can at least work out the layout of the stateroom. Its a nice quiet part of the ship here, the only down side is that the over hang of the bridge above is in your sight line, but the up side is that you can see the overhang of the bridge above you and watch them sometimes when berthing at the port side controls....

below you of course are standard staterooms.

Crew laundrette is in this area but it is behind some pretty sound proof walls and shouldn't be problem.

Have a great trip. She's the best in the fleet.

Edited by roscoe39
grammar