I Wish Princess Would

trinaM

Agree, would like more cruises from San Francisco.

Would love when Princess designs new ship, they add a lounge over the bow... really love being able to enjoy a drink and look out to sea, do this on HAL, Cunard, Celebrity, why not Princess.

Allow reservations ahead of time for the Sanctuary.

If they were to do something like this perhaps they could do it in more of a lottery fashion. Sign up for it and once you are on board and in your cabin there will be a note for you.

Allowing only first come--first served gives the advantage to those who are in suites and those who are elites. A bit unfair unless someone could explain to me why the current system best serves everyone fairly.

If they were to do something like this perhaps they could do it in more of a lottery fashion. Sign up for it and once you are on board and in your cabin there will be a note for you.

Allowing only first come--first served gives the advantage to those who are in suites and those who are elites. A bit unfair unless someone could explain to me why the current system best serves everyone fairly.

Yes and that is why the first thing I do when onboard and I am Platinum, I get up there and all the good areas are taken. I wonder if they will allow me to book for our friends that will be with us but not Platinum? We want them to sit next to us.

Yes and that is why the first thing I do when onboard and I am Platinum, I get up there and all the good areas are taken. I wonder if they will allow me to book for our friends that will be with us but not Platinum? We want them to sit next to us.

Only if you pay for it! You can always ask but odds are you would have to put the cost on your account and then have your friends reimburse you.

Only if you pay for it! You can always ask but odds are you would have to put the cost on your account and then have your friends reimburse you.

Ya probably right. Maybe we could do that then adjust later at pursers desk. If not, no big deal! ;)

Princess has the Red Hook Cruise Terminal in Brooklyn, and as far as I know, it is only used for about 6 weeks when they do the Canada/New England cruises in September/October.

I have written Princess a letter requesting more cruises out of New York; the terminal is already there! I suggested cruises to Bermuda, Bahamas, Caribbean, Iceland, and East Coast. There are lots of possibilities! So many ships in Alaska, Europe, and Asia, very little on the East Coast. I am really getting tired of flying, as the experience continues to deteriorate as the prices rise. I might be cutting back on cruising if I can't drive to the ports. There are so many people that could drive to the Brooklyn cruise port. If you would like more East Coast cruises, send Princess a letter. If they hear from enough of us, maybe they will give it some serious consideration.