Alfredo Pizza

gizmodog

As stated above, no charge for Alfredo's. My wife and I loved the pizza at Alfredo's. I wish they had one on every ship as we don't like the Lido deck pizza at Prego's at all.

Aldredo's has more than just pizza - salads, veal ravioli (yum!)
That's only on the Royal or Regal. Not true in Alfredo's on other ships.

In Alfredo's, you order a whole personal pizza that's 9-10" unlike Prego's where you order by the slice.

We found this a great spot for a dinner when we really didn't want to eat the full MDR dinner on a long day. We split a pizza and had salads and we were good to go. We never saw a line waiting for a table. Nice alternative for a sit down served meal.

That's only on the Royal or Regal. Not true in Alfredo's on other ships.

In Alfredo's, you order a whole personal pizza that's 9-10" unlike Prego's where you order by the slice.

My wife and I split a pizza at Alfredo's. We figure just because we can eat a lot doesn't mean we need to eat a lot. :)

I might like Prego better if they put some sauce on their pizza. It always tastes like they totally leave the sauce off. Maybe I've just been unlucky but we ate Prego pizza on two cruises and it was bleh every time.

I think the best pizza I've had on a Princess ship may have been at Cafe Corniche going to Alaska on Sea Princess in 2011.

Alfredo's is fabulous from the great pizza to the other dishes and it's never crowded and it' a great way to have dinner a couple of nights. We found the pizza to be much better than prego's pizza.

As far as I know only the Grand Princess, Sapphire Princess, (and with the expanded menus and larger venue) Regal Princess and Royal Princess.

:D

We were on the Island before it went into dry dock and they had Alfredo's in Sabatini's for lunch. Pizza only but very good. There were 5 choices.

We were on the Island before it went into dry dock and they had Alfredo's in Sabatini's for lunch. Pizza only but very good. There were 5 choices.

Thank they mean actual dedicated Alfredos.

The ones held in Sabatinis are hit and miss.

Hi, slightly off subject, can anyone tell me whether they do a gluten free pizza in Alfredo's? I have arranged my gluten free diet on board, the cruise lines are so good at it, and it's all good. But was just thinking my husband would love to go to Alfredo's, but don't want to suggest it if I am unable to get anything gluten free there.

Thanks.

Sue

Hi, slightly off subject, can anyone tell me whether they do a gluten free pizza in Alfredo's? I have arranged my gluten free diet on board, the cruise lines are so good at it, and it's all good. But was just thinking my husband would love to go to Alfredo's, but don't want to suggest it if I am unable to get anything gluten free there.

It is certainly possible at the Pizza counter on the pool deck with 24 hours notice, so I suspect it could be done at Alfredo's also. Just check with them when you embark.