Is Jordan Peterson booked on a Celebrity ship in upcoming months?

elena7seas

Just letting everyone know that Jordan Peterson is currently on the Eclipse. He will be on there until April 30th, 2016. He is currently working on becoming a guest entertainer!

You can always follow what he is doing on his website:

www.JordanPetersonMusic.com

That's great. Jordan will be on Eclipse TA in April. We saw him on Summit in June 2013. Really looking forward to his shows on Eclipse TA.

Did Jordan say where on the ship he is performing?

Someplace more intimate than the theater would be good but the Ensemble lounge is a little small.

Celebrity really needs an area for a piano bar!

Just letting everyone know that Jordan Peterson is currently on the Eclipse. He will be on there until April 30th, 2016. He is currently working on becoming a guest entertainer!

You can always follow what he is doing on his website:

www.JordanPetersonMusic.com

Thanks for the update, Petesfamily! SO glad to hear that Jordan is back onboard Celebrity again! :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Someplace more intimate than the theater would be good but the Ensemble lounge is a little small.

Jordan is performing every night either in Ensemble or the Sky lounge from 10 PM till Midnight. Most nights in the Sky Lounge. He just did an afternoon Elton John show in the theater. He is amazing. So glad he is performing onboard !!!

I thought that the piano area in front of Murano on Solstice Class ships was kind of a piano bar. Usually a small jazz combo plays there. Sometimes a solo artist such as a guitarist plays there too.

I thought that the piano area in front of Murano on Solstice Class ships was kind of a piano bar. Usually a small jazz combo plays there. Sometimes a solo artist such as a guitarist plays there too.

I presume that you are referring to the space where the Ensemble lounge performers are located?

Jordan is performing every night either in Ensemble or the Sky lounge from 10 PM till Midnight. Most nights in the Sky Lounge. He just did an afternoon Elton John show in the theater. He is amazing. So glad he is performing onboard !!!

Sounds wonderful!!!!

That's exactly what our cruise was missing!

The Ensemble after 10 would be better than earlier because people wouldn't be walking through on their way to and from dinner anymore.

I wish we had had him.

Maybe next year!!!

We are big fans of Jordan Peterson and I was hoping to hear that he was booked on one of the Celebrity ships in the upcoming months.

He is a very talented pianist and a great entertainer. We have sailed with him twice, and really enjoyed his music, performance skills, and great rapport with people. He usually has a crowd around him when he plays in the piano bar.

I am looking at booking a couple of cruises, and I would be influenced by knowing what ship Jordan would be on.

I would appreciate any information that anyone has about his upcoming bookings.

Thanks!!

I just got off the Eclipse. He is ther until 4/30/16. Then he said he is getting away from the cruise ships and trying to take his act in the road. I agree with you..I think he's the best entertainer I've ever seen on a cruise ship. Very talented young man!

• 10 months later...

Just a quick update for Jordan's fans from the cruise ship days.

He is currently working full time on LAND at "Jellyrolls" dueling piano bar at Disney World in Orlando. He has been working there full time since June of 2016 and loves it!

He really was trying to get on as a guest entertainer on various cruise ships, but when this opportunity came along, he could just not pass it up.

He is getting married to another Celebrity entertainment employee that he met on his very FIRST cruise on the Summit! Their wedding is April 22, 2017 and they plan on making their home in Orlando.

It was really "nostalgic" to go back and read about how many of your cruisers that he really "touched" musically on the ships.

Thanks for all of your support over the years and if you are even in Orlando, go see him at Jellyrolls!

Mike Peterson (Petesfamily) aka "Jordan's Dad" :)

Jordan was one of the top highlights of our Century cruise in 2014. When we requested a particular song, he even went through the trouble of learning the song and singing/playing it for us later in the cruise. While we are disappointed we won't be seeing Jordan on future Celebrity cruises (at least not in the near future), we are happy for him on his new Disney Jellyrolls endeavor and upcoming marriage. Congratulations to Jordan and best wishes to him on future endeavors.