Are Johnny Rockets milkshakes included in drink package?

none of the beverages are included in any of the drinks packages in JR. Your drink packages cannot be used in any specialty restaurant, which JR is.

So if I go to dinner in Giovanni's and want to order a drink with dinner it isnt included in the package either?

none of the beverages are included in any of the drinks packages in JR. Your drink packages cannot be used in any specialty restaurant, which JR is.

Can't say about the alcohol packages but the soda package can certainly be used in the specialty restaurants.

Yes...your drink package is fine in specialty restaurant, but no package covers milkshakes! Drink packages are not valid for room service or mini-bar, either.

Edited by cb at sea

I don't believe that this is true about all specialty restaurants (I know milkshakes are excluded)-- can someone please confirm about other specialty venues--I tried to look on the website, but no luck.

Edited by denatravels

You posted this twice today and it is incorrect, you can use your beverage packages at the specialty restaurants.

Perhaps you are thinking about the beverage vouchers for Diamond members and above that are added to your card to be used when the lounges are open?

###

This is not accurate. You CAN use your drink package in specialty restaurants. We were just on Oasis and used the drink package every evening in Specialty Restaurants. Milkshakes at JR are not part of the package though.

Edited by 1ParticularHbr

Used our drink packages all week in the specialty restaurants earlier this month on Navigator.

We had a buy 1 get 1 free milkshake C&A coupon for Johnny Rockets preloaded to our SeaPass card. We were Emerald then, but seems like it was on their at Platinum as well.

Used our drink packages all week in the specialty restaurants earlier this month on Navigator.

We had a buy 1 get 1 free milkshake C&A coupon for Johnny Rockets preloaded to our SeaPass card. We were Emerald then, but seems like it was on their at Platinum as well.

Awesome! We are Emerald now so I will be looking forward to those coupons!