Dress Code

I don't care what people wear on Elegant night even tho i wear my tux.

My dissatisfaction is all the BRILLIANT cutbacks and the decline in quality of the product ( food & entertainment) When Uncle Bob was in Charge CCL had a great product at a great price.

Now CCL has a so so product at a low price that might not be so good for what you get.

if you don't care what people wear, what is the point of making a dress code thread?

if your problem is with food and entertainment, as you stated, what is the point of making a dress code thread?

you sum it up that carnival has a 'so so product at a low price' so you understand what is offered, as some may surmise... so what is the point of making a dress code thread?

i'm sorry this just seems illogical... am i missing something?

My dissatisfaction is all the BRILLIANT cutbacks and the decline in quality of the product ( food & entertainment) When Uncle Bob was in Charge CCL had a great product at a great price.

Now CCL has a so so product at a low price that might not be so good for what you get.

Having a bad day this Memorial Day?

Unfortunately the same is happening over at Royal Caribbean .. and at Norwegian too ...

The cruise lines are all cutting back .. they have all caught "airline fever" .. attaching fees to everything .. and starting to charge you for things that used to be included.

its not just Carnival, its the new trend :( ..

Edited by F27TW

if you don't care what people wear, what is the point of making a dress code thread?

if your problem is with food and entertainment, as you stated, what is the point of making a dress code thread?

you sum it up that carnival has a 'so so product at a low price' so you understand what is offered, as some may surmise... so what is the point of making a dress code thread?

i'm sorry this just seems illogical... am i missing something?

I agree 100%

Unfortunately the same is happening over at Royal Caribbean .. and at Norwegian too ...

The cruise lines are all cutting back .. they have all caught "airline fever" .. attaching fees to everything .. and starting to charge you for things that used to be included.

Royal Chump Line and Nickel (and Dime) Cruise Line. :p

Carnival is moving back to what made it great, focusing on new cruisers and keeping it affordable. That was Uncle Ted's vision.

...Just another poster with a little bitty soap box who actually thinks people care what he has to say.

I like the analogy of airline fever. I think it says a lot.