Princess Sale on short cruises begins 6/9

MCC retired

Sale on East and West coast 4 & 5 night cruises Sept 2015-Jan 2016

Details:

Book one get 50% off 2nd guest offer is based on a discount of the second guest’s current public pricing fare. Single rates are 150% of the public double occupancy fare.

^Reduced deposit of $50 per person applies to all guests in a stateroom. and non-transferable.

‡3rd and 4th guests from $149 is based on a discount offDeposits made under this promotion are non-refundable of third and/or fourth guest fares in a stateroom. Discount is taken at time of booking.

*Fares apply to minimum lead-in categories on a space-available basis at time of booking. Fares for other categories, sailings and cruisetours may vary. Fares are per person, non-air, cruise- or cruisetour-only, based on

double occupancy and apply to the first two guests in a stateroom. These fares do not apply to singles or third/fourth-berth guests. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses of up to $365 are additional and subject to change. This

offer applies to new bookings only, is capacity controlled and may not be combinable with any other public or past guest discount. Offers available to residents of the 50 United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Bermuda

and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older and receive this offer. Fares quoted in U.S. dollars. Please refer to princess.com for terms, conditions and definitions that apply to all bookings.

Offer expires: July 7, 2015. Reference promotion code: R6A

Not that I don't check out the Princess sales but lately there seem to be coming faster & faster. Almost everyday I seem them in my in-box. After a while I don't even bother unless I see someone on CC get excited about a special deal.

We will be monitoring this. Last year we did a 5 day our of Port Everglades that was almost free after the discounting.

I doubt you'll ever see that deal again. It was a mistake on their part & they were only trying to keep the ship filled.

Thanks for keeping us informed about upcoming sales. :)

Hopefully it won't be another "sale" where they increase the price before giving us a "deal". ;)

Your right, raising the price, half off 2nd same results. Sales this year have been disappointing.

Your right, raising the price, half off 2nd same results. Sales this year have been disappointing.

As have the prices to book well in advance which those I've checked are significantly higher than previously and is why for the first time in 5 years we do not have any cruises booked. :(

My previous experiences have been to book at a reasonable price well in advance & to watch for price reductions or sales. But now cruises to the same destinations are not at a "reasonable" price to me & they're more than we're willing to pay...maybe we'll find some short-notice deals instead. ;)

Edited by Astro Flyer

We have several short cruises booked and, when I checked today, every price was higher (sometimes significantly higher) than what we are booked at. Princess could offer the second passenger at 50% off and it would still be higher than we are currently booked at, even if they didn't raise prices between now and the sale.

We find the best price drops are those that are unannounced, not part of a "sale" and generally just for a day or two. Checking cruise prices and drinking my morning coffee on the deck go hand in hand for me every morning this time of year.

Someday... When I can finally retire we may be able to take advantage of the sales that keep coming up but, as long as I have to go to work, there just isn't the time available to jump on things. On the plus side my wife retired last Friday so we are that much closer to freedom. I just marked May off of my countdown calendar but I still have 19 more months to go. Someday... :D