Port Canaveral to Port Everglades

beej

I'm trying to arrange a b2b on the Frredom for her last trip out of PC and her first out of PE. Does anyone have any information on getting to Port Everglades from Port Canaveral. Driving is not an option for us. Is there a shuttle service of some kind? Thanks in advance

Driving is your best option - about 3-3.5 hours straight down I-95 in a one-way rental will get you there.

You could shuttle from PC back to MCO (about a 50+ minute ride) and then fly from Orlando to FLL and then cab to PE -- the expense and hassle make me tired just thinking about this trip. :(

FLA locals may know of a bus service to FLL, but I suspect it will still involve a trip from PC back into Orlando. Unless you hire a limo company ($$$ :eek:) I would re-think my objection to driving.

Wish we could rethink driving, but since neither of us drive, it's a definite can't do. I know that there were shuttles in the past, but I don't know the names of the companies.

Wish we could rethink driving, but since neither of us drive, it's a definite can't do. I know that there were shuttles in the past, but I don't know the names of the companies.

There are lots of shuttles running between FLL and POM, but that is only about a 40-45 minute drive. there used to be a Cruise Connection bus taking passengers from various parts of the FLA to various ports, but they went out of business.

If driving is out you'll need to get to Orlando and from there you can fly, take the bus or maybe even catch the train.

Royal is sailing her empty. Think we could stow away? Gonna keep looking. We have lots of time to change from the Oasis (her last in Ft Lauderdale before she comes up to Port Canaveral) to the Freedom. Either way it is going to be a great sorta b2b

I believe there is a bus service between Cocoa Beach and Fort Lauderdale. Greyhound and maybe the Florida Express Bus. Google those two to see if there's a reasonable schedule for the date you need. No idea of the cost. It'll still be around 4 hours via a bus. You'll probably have to arrange transportation between port and bus station on both ends.

If you choose to fly, check out the Melbourne airport, there might be a flight to FLL or MIA. Melbourne is closer to PC than MCO.

You could walk to FLL faster than you can fly there from Melbourne, LOL. It's all connections, no non-stop.

Greyhound has a route that has stops in Titusville and Melbourne, going to Ft Lauderdale. You still have to get from Port Canaveral to either of those places, but there are numerous shuttle services that will do that. I assume there is just the one day between the cruises while the ship moves?