LIVE from Reflection 8th to 19th June

gcgold

Thanks in advance for your upcoming posts. We will be on Reflection June 19 sailing (first Mediterranean and first Reflection sailing)

We are also on the 19th June sailing and getting very excited - it is coming around quickly now!

Looking forward to reading this post to get some insight into what it's like on Reflection as this is our first cruise with Celebrity.

Love the look of the Sunset bar, I think that I may be having one or two (or more ha ha!) cocktails sat there looking out to sea!:D

We are also on the 19th June sailing and getting very excited - it is coming around quickly now!

Looking forward to reading this post to get some insight into what it's like on Reflection as this is our first cruise with Celebrity.

Love the look of the Sunset bar, I think that I may be having one or two (or more ha ha!) cocktails sat there looking out to sea!:D

You are in for a real treat! Your gonna love the Reflection!

EW

Not quite live from Reflection but happy to report really nice weather in Civitavecchia. Staying in a really nice rustic hotel in the hills overlooking the port . Hoping the food on the boat is as good as our lunch here [emoji486][emoji485][emoji634]

Felt a bit sad for the non-Europeans at FCO airport passport control. Massive queues for them whilst we just walked straight through. Suppose its a reverse of what we have to endure when doing a Caribbean out of Miami[emoji33]. not nice though .

Roll on 11a.m, tomorrow [emoji295]️[emoji634][emoji568][emoji295]️[emoji295]️[emoji482][emoji482][emoji485][emoji485][emoji484][emoji484][emoji295]️[emoji482][emoji482][emoji485][emoji485][emoji484][emoji484][emoji41][emoji41]

Sorry to hear of Passport Control queue for non-EC passport holders. My partner has both EC and US passport and I often get stuck in the non-EC queue. What time of day did you arrive?

Jim

If anyone has specific questions I will do my best to find the answers. [emoji1]

[emoji299]️[emoji636][emoji574]️[emoji634][emoji295]️[emoji482][emoji485][emoji568][emoji482][emoji482][emoji485][emoji485][emoji484][emoji484][emoji41][emoji41][emoji2][emoji295]️[emoji295]️[emoji295]️

Do sky suites contain bvlgari toiletries? If so, are they the range with the slightly feminine odour? Or the range with added 'lynx effect'?

Really looking forward to hearing your posts as we follow you on the 29th June and really can't wait. We have never cruised before so we are really keen to learn as much as we can before we go. Don't forget to relax and enjoy your holiday too though ;)

Best wishes, Wendy

Really looking forward to hearing your posts as we follow you on the 29th June and really can't wait. We have never cruised before so we are really keen to learn as much as we can before we go. Don't forget to relax and enjoy your holiday too though ;)

Best wishes, Wendy

Oh My!

Wendy please do a post about your thoughts and experiences of your first cruise! One word of caution, slow down, don't move too fast, you got to make the morning last!:D ( I know, can't remember the old song from my childhood )

The Reflection is our favorite ship after 25 years.

EW

Just wondering what has happened to the ' Live from Reflection' updates.

Knowing the OP like I do I'm guessing it might have something to do with the drinks package... [emoji483][emoji485][emoji482][emoji484] [emoji23]

Knowing the OP like I do I'm guessing it might have something to do with the drinks package... [emoji483][emoji485][emoji482][emoji484] [emoji23]

I was on the 11 night cruise this time last year. The drink package and Sunset Bar are the most important things that made the cruise one of the best vacations ever.

The Internet in the Med isn't great. Spotty and very slow during the day. So I didn't try to post much. Just enjoyed the cruise and new friends.

Edited by Tommy3putts

I was on the 11 night cruise this time last year. The drink package and Sunset Bar are the most important things that made the cruise one of the best vacations ever.

The Internet in the Med isn't great. Spotty and very slow during the day. So I didn't try to post much. Just enjoyed the cruise and new friends.

The drinks package is always one of the most important aspects of a cruise... [emoji483][emoji16]

Hoping the food on the boat is as good as our lunch here [emoji486][emoji485][emoji634]]

I'm sure the food on the SHIP will be good.

Please don't call it a boat, reminds me of a rowing boat on a lido and I certainly don't want to be rowing across the Atlantic in October.:eek:

Maybe the captain of Reflection heard him call his ship a boat, so he put him in a boat. :D

Edited by Texed