The Royal Dining

heeb

Anyone who has cruised on the Royal Princess recently please share your dinning experience with the Specialty Restaurants. We will be cruising on her in January.

Sailed a couple of months ago. We did the crown grill. Very good no complaints. A long dining experience but done that way for the experience. Also did the wine makers dinner. Very nice. The ship really has some very good wine experts. $40 pp worth it. They did make some dishes at the table. Not chefs table but nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We dined in the Crown Grill on the Royal. Very nice. Make reservations on board. Our waiter mentioned that certain cuts of meat were better than others. We followed her advice and the meal was very nice.

Anyone who has cruised on the Royal Princess recently please share your dinning experience with the Specialty Restaurants. We will be cruising on her in January.

We recently spent 20 days aboard the Royal Princess and dined at the Crown Grill 6 times. We loved it. I prefer the Filet Mignon. Not so fond of the Porterhouse. The lobster tail was good but on the small side. That is not a problem as you can get as many as you want. The staff was great. Vincente, the head waiter is great.

We loved the Horizon Court also. We never ate in the main dining room.

We were recently on the Royal, British Isles - May 9-21st and dined at the Crown Grill on the second night of the cruise. We truly enjoy dining at this venue as we do on all of the Princess ships. Not a fan of the current menu at Sabatini's, so can't comment on any recent dining experience there.

As an aside, we decided to try Alfredo's for dinner [no extra charge] as an alternative to Horizon Court or the main dining room. We were pleasantly surprised - nice appetizers and entrees, excellent dessert, too. A few days later we retuned and had appetizers and tried the specialty pizzas - most passengers think Alfredo's is just another pizza place and never eat there.

Darcy

Crab Shack was my favourite.

I did a walk up to the crown grill 6:10pm no problem getting in

This was the paris day so loads of people away on long tours by the time I finished 7:30 the place was packed an people turning up staight of the coaches.