Do You Follow Celebrity on Social?

Yes to all 3.

I've often thought though that it would be nice to see more pics of the ships/on board life etc and not just the promotional advertising photos. Take us on a real "virtual cruise!"

Edited by bhughey

Yes to all 3.

I've often thought though that it would be nice to see more pics of the ships/on board life etc. Take us on a "virtual cruise!"

Thanks for the suggestion! We'll slowly rolling this out. The introduction to our Facebook Ship Pages is slowly evolving, and we're hoping to tell each ship's story!

Thanks for the suggestion! We'll slowly rolling this out. The introduction to our Facebook Ship Pages is slowly evolving, and we're hoping to tell each ship's story!

Hi Celebrity,

Good to hear. Always love to know more about your ships, and their history.

Any word on the possibility of offering live webcam views again ? It's been years since Celebrity last offered them... but I remain hopeful for it's return !

Edited by Host Andy

Hi Celebrity,

Good to hear. Always love to know more about your ships, and their history.

Any word on the possibility of offering live webcam views again ? It's been years since Celebrity last offered them... but I remain hopeful for it's return !

We will continue to look into this, but sadly have nothing to share at this time on live webcams.

Yes - on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. I don't log in much to FB, but I appreciate the non-PR produced, yet Celebrity related items you post on Twitter.

Edited by jaysonlf

I have you as a Facebook friend or like, but for some reason, you don't really ever appear on my feed so I never really pay attention there.

I have the same issue as well on Facebook. Once in a while some advertising will pop up but I have already seen the same ad on Cruise Critic or any other site I browse.

No.

There is more than sufficient Celebrity info for me right here on Cruise Critic.

Besides I much prefer to have it all posted together here in one place rather than needing to go jumping around to the social media sites to find it.

I think I am liking you on facebook, but as others said, dont see many posts from you, I am also a member on another page celebrity cruisers which is a very positive place indeed and full of lovely photos.

Would love to see more from you celebrity! If you need any technical help, my sixteen year old is a computer genius and am happy to rent his services to you, anytime you want your website sorted out! :D

I think I am liking you on facebook, but as others said, dont see many posts from you, I am also a member on another page celebrity cruisers which is a very positive place indeed and full of lovely photos.

Would love to see more from you celebrity! If you need any technical help, my sixteen year old is a computer genius and am happy to rent his services to you, anytime you want your website sorted out! :D

Thank you all,

Facebook has an increasingly difficult algorithm for brands to operate. Basically, unless you engage (like, comment, or share) with our content, chances are, Facebook will not show you Celebrity content on your personal Facebook. This is sadly not something we have any control over.