The next RCCL sale, let the guessing begin

May 2014. The first BOGO sale rocked. I was not able to take advantage then :o

It did for us, we got a great price on our March 2016 sailing:)

Aside from that I agree with Bob, just stop the never-ending meaningless sales.............:rolleyes:

How about abandon the continuous fake sales.

As usual, agreed!

You're right, those first couple of weeks of the first sale actually had some good rates. We were able to get out most recent cruise (JS for a 7 night cruise on Indy over Memorial Day) for a little over $1200 per person excluding taxes and fees and $200 OBC.

I've cancelled our annual December cruise for an all-inclusive this year. I'm just not willing to pay these rates when the quality keeps plummeting. If they would up their game a little bit, I'd be more than happy to play these price games.

I have only booked one cruise since the original BOGO sale and I'm only happy with the price because Galveston cruises on Liberty are priced much lower than the Florida ships next summer... Nothing to do with the BOGOHO sale :rolleyes:. I'm assuming it's just because it is so difficult for people who fly in to Houston to get to Galveston.

Agreed! I got amazing prices when the BOGOHO first came out. Booked a boat load of cruises and really low prices. Since then, the "sales" including BOGOHO have only resulted in price increase and fake sales.

I can let you know when a sale is coming. I watch cruise prices on a certain website and the day before a sale the price always increase 5-8% The next day the sale comes and prices drop 3% LOL! I booked my Baltic Cruise during the BOGOHO sale and the price I paid looks darn good compared to what it is right now, however it was lower when they first listed the cruise so even that sale wasn't the cheapest I could have gotten the cruise. I am sure the price will go down after final payment.

I have found a couple of good deals for late Oct. 2016 & Apr. 2017 but not because of a "sale". It was strictly a result of searching for a good deal on itineraries we wanted.

We did get a couple of "sale" deals during 2014 that we will likely not see again in the future. The 1st is our upcoming Thanksgiving week cruise on Celebrity. We got a concierge balcony for $699pp that included a classic beverage pkg, prepaid gratuities, and $300 OBC. The other is our March, 2016 anniversary cruise on Brilliance. We got an aft JS for $439pp, prepaid gratuities, and $250 OBC.

With all of the drink package comments on this board, maybe RCL will throw in one of the packages after jacking up the cruise fares. LOL

Ps. I agree, the only true sale, so far, was last May's which cost less than $800 per for the 2/6/15 an Oasis Central Park balcony after the D balcony discount.

I agree that the first few days of May 2014 were good.

Also the first few days of June 2015 were good if you wanted to book the Harmony before RCL caught on and inflated those rates as well:rolleyes:

I will agree we got an outstanding price on a Harmony cruise on June 1, 2015 when the 30/30/30 promo first came out. It was simply too good to pass up so we booked it. I could never have imagined booking a cruise on a ship that isn't even finished being built yet.

I agree that the first few days of May 2014 were good.

Also the first few days of June 2015 were good if you wanted to book the Harmony before RCL caught on and inflated those rates as well:rolleyes:

Harmony was pretty much the only sailings I benefited from the 30/30 sale. Everything else was already inflated by June 1 :mad:

I have found a couple of good deals for late Oct. 2016 & Apr. 2017 but not because of a "sale". It was strictly a result of searching for a good deal on itineraries we wanted.

We did get a couple of "sale" deals during 2014 that we will likely not see again in the future. The 1st is our upcoming Thanksgiving week cruise on Celebrity. We got a concierge balcony for $699pp that included a classic beverage pkg, prepaid gratuities, and $300 OBC. The other is our March, 2016 anniversary cruise on Brilliance. We got an aft JS for $439pp, prepaid gratuities, and $250 OBC.

I wish I knew your secret :)