Great shot of Denali

frankdp

Really beautiful shots of the mountain. We saw it on a perfectly clear day 6 years ago and then last week at the Princess McKinley Lodge the clouds lifted around 8 pm and there was a beautiful view all evening long and into the morning.

Edited by mek

We were not fortunate enough to see her while we were there a couple of weeks ago. We did see the very top of the peak as we were getting ready to leave McKinley Princess, but due to the fires that had sparked over the few days before we were there, as well as cloud cover, we never did get to join the "10% club". Spectacular pictures!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by saxgirl84

Beautiful!

I spent three days in the park and never got to see the mountain. We even tried to do a flightseeing trip to fly up and over it, and we had four chances in the 3 days but the weather wasn't good enough to fly any of the times!

This is from 26 miles away. I'm pretty happy with the result.

Nice photo. Looks like it is from Stony Overlook, which is actually more like 40 miles away. Wonder Lake is about 20 miles, Eielson is 15-20 miles further than that. Stony Overlook even a bit further. Still a great shot.

I was at the exact same location last Tuesday (July 7th) and had a full clear view of Denali. It was much smaller from this viewing point than your 75X photo.

Edited by chewap