Microfiber Pants - Source?

Does anyone know a good source for microfiber pants? I'm referring to the smooth weave rather than that microfiber weave that appears to be suede.

I currently have black, navy, and sage green, all full length, but I'd like to have several more pairs in varying colors. If it would help, I'm a size 12 or 14, depending on the manufacturer, and I can wear regular or tall.

Thanks for any help offered!

Does anyone know a good source for microfiber pants? I'm referring to the smooth weave rather than that microfiber weave that appears to be suede.

I currently have black, navy, and sage green, all full length, but I'd like to have several more pairs in varying colors. If it would help, I'm a size 12 or 14, depending on the manufacturer, and I can wear regular or tall.

Thanks for any help offered!

Hi...what brand of pants do you have at home? That would be a start.

Not sure if these are what you are looking for, but try eileenfisher.com for the stretch crepe long pants and ankle pants. There is a sale right now on some of them. The prices of her clothes are on the high side, but these crepe pants last for years, can be dressy or used for yoga and lounging, worn on the plane, etc, depending on what you put them with.

Not sure if these are what you are looking for, but try eileenfisher.com for the stretch crepe long pants and ankle pants. There is a sale right now on some of them. The prices of her clothes are on the high side, but these crepe pants last for years, can be dressy or used for yoga and lounging, worn on the plane, etc, depending on what you put them with.

I love those pants. They can truly go almost anywhere, from work to smart casual to -- as you said -- wearing on a flight. I have at least 3 black pairs, dark brown, and just bought the graphite (dark gray). They make up the majority of my late fall/winter/early spring Europe wardrobe.

I didn't buy them but I was at Beall's earlier today and they have a brand

called "ALIA" and they have lots of colors in a Microfiber material.

I know Eileen Fisher and her stuff can be quite pricey (if that is what

you are looking for)...yes, I know they are well made.....

ALIA is not in the Eileen Fisher category but I just thought I would

mention it to you. They run in the 25.00-30.00 range.

• 1 month later...

My husband and I both love Eddie Bauer "Travex" line of shirts, slacks, capris, skorts and dresses. Packs great and easy to rinse out if/when needed. We spent three weeks in Italy last fall with one small Rick Sreves roll aboard for the two of us! We love to travel light!

I got my husband a Travex blazer (Voyager II) a couple months ago and he loves it! He has a very casual job so he actually enjoys dressing up a little when we travel - and that blazer is a perfect warmth layer for him. He looks dapper when necessary but it sheds water & wrinkles nicely, and has some good pockets too!

I've looked at the pants for women and I like them, but since I currently have Columbia, Mountain Hardwear, Chicos & Eileen Fisher black pants (for work and travel, and work travel:p) I have decided I don't need any new pants at the moment. They've had some nice sales through the past few months though! I got the blazer when they had a 25% sale on all Travex items. (and when there were multiple colors available - I think only one color is available right now)