Seabourn Named Best Small Ship- Travel and Leisure Magazine

dafne

Just to add my two pennyworth - IMO Seabourn is the best of the luxury lines I have travelled, which are Regent, Seadream, Silversea and Seabourn , with several cruises on each of these lines. I have not cruised Crystal, however (and do not intend to because of the unavoidable freetime dining restrictions, and the fact that the ships hold quite a lot more passengers).

• 2 weeks later...
We are planning a trip to the Greece area---what is it about Seabourn that you like better than the other lines?

We were on the Odyssey in May, 2014 in the Med. Our party was enjoying a particular Sauvignon Blanc (over a more grapefruit variety they were pouring). After a few days, Anthony caught on and would always have it ready when we saw him on deck. One day after a long morning tour, my wife and I arrived and went to the aft hot tub area, which was usually vacant every day. It was vacant, as usual. I put down my camera and backpack and went to the room to change with my wife. When we returned, there were 2 glasses of wine at our loungers. We moved our location. Anthony came by to see if things were ok and I asked him if he knew who's wine was 'over there'. He said it was ours. He recognized my camera and figured he'd have our wine waiting for us. Wow.

Just to add my two pennyworth - IMO Seabourn is the best of the luxury lines I have travelled, which are Regent, Seadream, Silversea and Seabourn , with several cruises on each of these lines. I have not cruised Crystal, however (and do not intend to because of the unavoidable freetime dining restrictions, and the fact that the ships hold quite a lot more passengers).

Why not the Europa 2?