All Inclusive Beverage Package

shartzog71

Is this an Unlimited Package or is there a limit to how many drinks/beverages you can get a day? Also, I see the maximum amount for a drink is $10. Is that enough for a pina colada or a nice glass of wine? What do you pay if the drink you are ordering is over $10? On Celebrity you just pay the difference.

Is this an Unlimited Package or is there a limit to how many drinks/beverages you can get a day? Also, I see the maximum amount for a drink is $10. Is that enough for a pina colada or a nice glass of wine? What do you pay if the drink you are ordering is over $10? On Celebrity you just pay the difference.

It is truly unlimited, no time limit between drinks, priced for one person with no sharing and covers virtually all beverages. Most all cocktails, shots, mixed drinks, etc are $9.95 or less including pina coladas, decent selection of wines by the glass, etc...having never ordered a drink over the $10 limit (tough to do), can't answer to whether you pay the difference. Sorry.

It's completely unlimited and because it is, it's not shareable.

Celebrity drink prices are higher than on Princess. Only drinks with a high quality, special brand of scotch, vodka, etc. would be more than $10. House and most brands would be under $10. The vast majority are between $5.50-9.00 with most in the $7-8 range.

Keep the lower prices in mind whether the All-Inclusive is worth it to you.

Almost nothing is over the $10 limit. Seriously...

According to the Princess Beverage Package Evaluator put together by a CC member the liquor items not included are:

Chivas Royal Salute

Remy Martin VSOP

Remy Martin XO

There are also some wines that aren't included.

NOTE: You can't order a double as that puts your drink over the limit.

Edited by Thrak

Totally unlimited and almost all drinks are under $10 ... even common call brands like Jack Daniels, Absolute Vodka, Gray Goose Vodka, etc.

"Foo-Foo" drinks are less than $10. No problem getting a decent glass of wine for under $10.

We both always get the All Inclusive Beverage Sticker -- works great for us! :)

LuLu

Totally unlimited and almost all drinks are under $10 ... even common call brands like Jack Daniels, Absolute Vodka, Gray Goose Vodka, etc.

"Foo-Foo" drinks are less than $10. No problem getting a decent glass of wine for under $10.

We both always get the All Inclusive Beverage Sticker -- works great for us! :)

LuLu

Hi Lulu: Do you know the "size" of the pours? I ask this for my husband. We took a Celebrity Cruise to Bermuda and he had the Premium Alcohol package and he said that the pours were VERY generous, at least 2 ounces. The drinks were more expensive on Celebrity with generous pours, so no need for doubles on "straight" pours like Scotch. The size of the pours would influence his decision on buying the beverage package.

Thanks and Happy Cruising

Almost nothing is over the $10 limit. Seriously...

According to the Princess Beverage Package Evaluator put together by a CC member the liquor items not included are:

Chivas Royal Salute

Remy Martin VSOP

Remy Martin XO

There are also some wines that aren't included.

NOTE: You can't order a double as that puts your drink over the limit.

Order a single ... then, a few minutes later order a shot. :D

LuLu

Yes its enough for almost every drink.

• 2 weeks later...
Exactly what I was thinking.:):):). I can't imagine why you couldn't do this and still be adhering to the terms of your beverage package.

Also, Princess does not require you finish one drink before ordering another. ;)

LuLu

I'll be on the emerald in December. I think I read somewhere that the AIBP isn't available on the Emerald but now I can't find the source. Can anyone confirm if this is true?

Edited by cruze610

I'll be on the emerald in December. I think I read somewhere that the AIBC isn't available on the Emerald but now I can't find the source. Can anyone confirm if this is true?

Not To Worry!

The All Inclusive Beverage Sticker will be available on Emerald Princess. :)

LuLu

Just found my source. It's from the princess website.

Copied directly from their site

The 2nd paragraph mentions emerald. But reading it a second time, I understand it to mean that it's not avail on emerald voyages only if they depart or return to Australia or New Zealand.

Take advantage of our All-Inclusive Beverage Package which includes any individual beverage item, such as soda, water, cocktails, spirits, wines, beers, coffee and tea, up to $10 (retail value). Bottles of wine are NOT included in the package; however, when purchased in the bars, dining rooms, or in the stateroom, will be available at a 40% discount from the menu price. Applicable to all bottles below $100 retail. Note: This package is available for consumption at all bars, public areas and dining venues (not room service and excludes mini bar items).

Package is not currently offered on Dawn, Sea and Sun Princess or Diamond, Emerald or Golden Princess voyages departing from and returning to Australia and New Zealand.

Was on Emerald Princess 6/27 - 7/4. The all inclusive beverage package was available and purchased by many. They begin to run out of things the next to last day of the cruise. Princess supply chain could have done a better job planning in my opinion.

It was nice not to have to worry about the bar tabs with the package. But I think anyone who can plan some of their drinking to include one of two daily happy hours (buy one get one of the same) would be better off without the package. It was a port-intensive cruise (4 ports, 2 sea days), and wine and beer at cafes in the Med is not at all expensive. In three ports we brought back a bottle of wine or local liqueur and no one said anything ... not sure if that was because we had the all inclusive beverage sticker on our cards or not.

If you prefer cocktails/liquor you might consider the package since cocktails in Europe are $$$ and the bartenders on board we patronized sure didn't skimp on the booze:cool:.

We found that the some of the liquors included in the Princess package would have required an upgrade to the "premium" Celebrity package (Grey Goose, Stoli Elite, Hendrick's, JW Black, Patron, Don Julio, Zacapa, Bacardi 8, etc.). Wish that gelato at the International Cafe would have been included but it wasn't.

Just found my source. It's from the princess website.

Copied directly from their site

The 2nd paragraph mentions emerald. But reading it a second time, I understand it to mean that it's not avail on emerald voyages only if they depart or return to Australia or New Zealand.

Take advantage of our All-Inclusive Beverage Package which includes any individual beverage item, such as soda, water, cocktails, spirits, wines, beers, coffee and tea, up to $10 (retail value). Bottles of wine are NOT included in the package; however, when purchased in the bars, dining rooms, or in the stateroom, will be available at a 40% discount from the menu price. Applicable to all bottles below $100 retail. Note: This package is available for consumption at all bars, public areas and dining venues (not room service and excludes mini bar items).

Package is not currently offered on Dawn, Sea and Sun Princess or Diamond, Emerald or Golden Princess voyages departing from and returning to Australia and New Zealand.

And that is inaccurate now as the AIBP is now available on Australia voyages per another thread.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2233666

Edited by caribill

Was on Emerald Princess 6/27 - 7/4. The all inclusive beverage package was available and purchased by many. They begin to run out of things the next to last day of the cruise. Princess supply chain could have done a better job planning in my opinion.

Were you on an Australian sailing?

The AIBP has always been available on the Emerald.

As noted above...........

For some time this package was not available on Australian sailings.

Now it appears it will be available on all Princess ships worldwide.

And that is inaccurate now as the AIBP is now available on Australia voyages per another thread.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2233666

Currently for 8 days and longer cruises. Am hoping it's available when I do my 3 night cruise in November 2016, would be a great help with the budgeting!

Failing that, an 8 night cruise from Melbourne to Sydney then down to Hobart and Burnie and then back to Melbourne OR Melbourne to Hobart and Burnie then over to Adelaide and returning to Melbourne would be lovely for my 60th Birthday Cruise. I shall see what is available when the time comes to plan and make the booking!

At least I can get the Soda and More Package, so only need to budget for Cocktails, and have a price costing to base all calculations on which is a great help.