Hotel near POM July 2016- none available

MandyMommyof2

Hi all! :) In the beginning stages of booking our cruise for July 9,2016 from POM. I have went online to book our pre cruise stay, and it seems there is not many with availability. Specifically Hilton properties, the Hampton Inn's. I am a creature of habit and seem to gravitate towards their properties. I would have thought with it being right at a year out, we wouldnt have a problem. I booked our room this past November for our cruise last week. Does anyone know why, or what is going on this weekend??

Call or email the hotel of your choice

Sometime the online res does not open up this early sometimes they do ;)

Agreed. Likely to early for online bookings considering it is a year away.

It looks like the IHG hotels, such as Holiday Inn and the IC are not even booking yet. I just looked it up. That may be part of what you are running in to. It wasn't accepting bookings for that weekend yet. I would keep checking or as others have suggested call and at least inquire when the booking schedule will open!

I agree with others who say that it is likely just too early. Contact the hotels directly, and see what they have to offer, or ask when prices might be available to book online or otherwise.

agree

a lot of places only book 6 months out . . .

IF Miami close to the port is truly booked, expand to Coconut Grove and Coral Gables ....

these are "Miami" but separate municipalities so don't always come up on a "Miami" search

we always stay 'in the Grove' (unless staying a dd's place on South Beach)

Sone hotels allow booking 12 months out and some are more in the nine to twelve month range.

In short you are early and this is not a peak time for tourism so you will have no trouble getting a room. And pricing should be good too.

Keith

I've noticed a lot of hotel websites only allow a 12 month rolling reservation window. So while there are still days left in July 2015, their system can't do anything for July 2016 until August 2015.

I really think you're just a few days, maybe weeks too early. We booked the IC downtown right at about a year out. But, I remember checking at a year out and the booking window wasn't open yet and I had to keep checking back until it was open. I think it was a few weeks past the year mark before the booking window actually opened. I'm thinking the same thing is happening to you.

Just keep checking, I'm sure the windows will open soon.

Just thought I would update everyone as Hampton Inn/Hilton Honors replied to my email. :) Seems they do not know an exact date of when the next years inventory will be made available for booking, just to keep checking. This does make me happy!! I was afraid I wouldn't get one of my picks.