Symphony of the Seas' Blocks Are in the House!

Can someone on the ship now please please confirm what the new menu is for 150 central park?

The new menu is the one you can find in the Cruise Planner right now. My DH got a last minute chance for a cooking class in the 150 CP (someone didn´t show up) and they cooked the Seared Honey-Glazed Scallops and the Cauliflower Steak.

steamboats

That menu looks surprisingly good. Now to see the beer menu...

Beers were on the other side of the menu ;). Nice thing, they have a leaflet with upcoming game times too at each table.

steamboats

(sorry, app. 4,000 photos to sort... that´ll take some time)

Here comes part 1 of my "review". The other parts will follow but I can´t tell you whether I can publish another part today or whether you have to wait for tomorrow. It´s a deck by deck photo description (if you want to read the German text try google translate). Restaurants, bars, lounges will follow in separate parts as well as cabin and a the suites they had opened up (we did not tour all show cabins).

I saw a sign at El Loco Fresh that it´s open for breakfast too. Unfortunately I saw this later during the day and yesterday they had no breakfast up there. But as it´s open for breakfast I assume they will have the omlett station there as they do have on the other Oasis Class ships.

steamboats

Here comes part 1 of my "review". The other parts will follow but I can´t tell you whether I can publish another part today or whether you have to wait for tomorrow. It´s a deck by deck photo description (if you want to read the German text try google translate). Restaurants, bars, lounges will follow in separate parts as well as cabin and a the suites they had opened up (we did not tour all show cabins).

I saw a sign at El Loco Fresh that it´s open for breakfast too. Unfortunately I saw this later during the day and yesterday they had no breakfast up there. But as it´s open for breakfast I assume they will have the omlett station there as they do have on the other Oasis Class ships.

steamboats

Wow. This is great. Love the pictures. Thank you for sharing.

Tom

steamboats

The El Loco Fresh menu in the app shows a breakfast burrito and one other breakfast option with hash browns. Someone else that was touring said they have added a couple egg stations in windjammer so no egg station at el loco fresh.

The El Loco Fresh menu in the app shows a breakfast burrito and one other breakfast option with hash browns. Someone else that was touring said they have added a couple egg stations in windjammer so no egg station at el loco fresh.

Haven´t checked the app so far. Onboard I didn´t see a breakfast menu. The app says Breakfast Burrito and Breakfast Quesadilla (sausage or bacon, scrambled eggs, hash browns).

But I just checked the app for Hooked and actually it´s just some samples of the menu and not the full menu.

There are live cooking stations in the Windjammer. I haven´t checked for breakfast but I saw a pasta station for lunch.

steamboats

Lloyd - This is one of the best articles I've read here with very interesting details shared by the RC team. Many thanks for sharing.

Soon there will be a start to another thread, "Icon of the Seas Blocks are in the House" :)

This big structure is called Big Wonder - some kind of LED lightning inside. It ranks around the new Solarium Bar which is not operable so far (at least they have the bar stools standing somewhere in the Solarium). Seems like they are making slow progress. When we left on Thursday only a couple of these translucent plates were up. They were all marked an spread on tables. Looked like a big jigsaw puzzle for me.

This is the only are passengers are confronted with construction still going on. All other areas are blocked or closed (new suite deck forward, Puzzle Break, Science Lab, Imagination Art Studio).

steamboats

So the ship is still a work in progress? Is it further along than the Hsrmony was at this time?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Forums mobile app

Ship is mostly complete. As steamboats said above there are very few things that are not complete, and even fewer than is visible to the guests on board. The big one is the sculpture above solarium bar, but they are progressing pretty quickly. There are few other quirks I have noticed. Some plumbing on 14 seems to have issues, a couple of cabins have had the ac looked at by techs. Some IT work and updates here and there. There's a also a small contingent of contractors and STX members around to fix things as they come up. But that's just the ship breaking in

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

I read somewhere (don't remember exactly where) that there supposed to be smart elevators instead of the traditional ones.

Is this true?

Not Symphony, but they were testing this on a couple of elevators during our trip on Harmony in December. We saw a couple of signs posted, but never got on those particular elevators.

So the ship is still a work in progress? Is it further along than the Hsrmony was at this time?

It´s much further along than the Harmony was. As I said only a couple of spaces where work is still going on and mainly not visible to the public (except for that Big Wonder thing).

And the overall quality of the work seems to be much better. The Solarium has glass panels now and not that breaking foil stuff. I didn´t realize that many puddles on the pool deck as I did on the Harmony. I assume that they had someone looking on it during the construction and getting stuff corrected as soon as they saw some bad quality.

steamboats