Symphony of the Seas' Blocks Are in the House!

I like your style Luke. Nothing about t makes sense and certainly has no aesthetic quality about it. The Promenade deck has always been very chic with class, saving the "fun/funny" stuff for the Boardwalk or outdoor spaces .IMHO, this completely begins the change in the ambiance of this very popular venue. And before the "haters" hate, I know, I can choose not to sail on her. Just giving my two-cents worth.

I haven't seen it mentioned yet, but I think one of the points of that new car is that it takes up a lot less precious Promenade space - they don't want it to unfold and take up space.

If that is the case, then I think I would rather none than the ball. I wonder what is the the equivalent to the HOS revolving head. Now that takes up usable space.

I haven't seen it mentioned yet, but I think one of the points of that new car is that it takes up a lot less precious Promenade space - they don't want it to unfold and take up space.

Yeah, that is what my DH is thinking too...

I love the concept, and it looks neat, but I still miss standing next to fancy car for formal night picture :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

As one of the younger guests you refer to, I hate it! Doesn't make much sense to me.

I agree with you Luke. The Royal Promenade on the Voyager, Freedom and Oasis Class ships had so much class and a chic style and especially with the addition of the Classic Car. IMO the Classic Car did not really take away any space given its location near the Rising Tide Bar. Also, I don't think it will be a huge revenue maker on Formal Nights for the Photo dept compared to the ships that have the Classic Cars.

That Solarium Bistro looks double the size of the one on Oasis. Is this to mitigated the pretty small windjammer on Oasis Class? I can’t remember, is the Solarium Bistro adults only as well as the solarium?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That Solarium Bistro looks double the size of the one on Oasis. Is this to mitigated the pretty small windjammer on Oasis Class? I can’t remember, is the Solarium Bistro adults only as well as the solarium?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don’t think the Bistro is adult only...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The carousel AND some partially carved horses. I assume that they will be going in the Boardwalk's entranceway , similar to Oasis and Allure.

So I wonder if Harmony will get some partially carved horses. I'll ask Carousel Works. [emoji4]bfc6e9d12697e4a45309129f388e107f.jpg0e747c874acff410cb59dd7916889c55.jpgb4bf2ec073750d9045c32613571053a3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk