14 Night Cruise - 14 menus?

Jessejo

14 different menus, but some to many of the dishes will repeat. But, they'll just mix up the selections among the days so they think you might not notice too easily! :eek:;)

We've had this on all our Princess cruises that have been 10 or more days. No big deal. At home we eat the same main entree sometimes two weeks in row. :)

On a true 14-night cruise (not a B2B no matter how you book it), every night's menu is different. There will be a few things repeated but not the entire menu. If the 14-day cruise is also sold or can be booked in segments, the menus are repeated. For instance, the embarkation night menu will be exactly the same on each segment as will the other nights' menus.

We're booked on the Caribbean Princess - 14 nights from Quebec to Houston. Will there be 14 different menus, or do they just repeat the same menu the second week?
Your 14 night cruise appears to be an 11 night cruise from Quebec to FLL and a 3 day cruise from FLL to Houston. The first cruise will have 11 different dinner menus. Princess has some slightly different menus for 3-5 day cruises. The 3 day cruise may be repeats from the 11 day cruise or slightly different. Edited by IECalCruiser

It depends, can the cruise be booked as two or more shorter cruises? (that is for example 2 seven day cruises. If not, then you will have 14 menus. If it can then the menus will repeat.

The OP's cruise is a single cruise with 2 disembarkation options, 12 days to Fort Lauderdale or 14 days to Houston. It is not two 7 day cruises as US law will not allow new passengers to embark in NYC. With that known you will get 14 different menus with some selections that repeat.

The OP's cruise is a single cruise with 2 disembarkation options, 12 days to Fort Lauderdale or 14 days to Houston. It is not two 7 day cruises as US law will not allow new passengers to embark in NYC. With that known you will get 14 different menus with some selections that repeat.
I should have realized that FLL to Houston was not a PVSA legal cruise [emoji33] They should have 14 different menus.

Some selections will always repeat. Is that a problem? Not for us!

Same with us! :D After all, I have trouble remembering what I went out to the garage for, so how should I remember menus for the past 3 or more days! :p :D All of the food has been good so far, so why worry! ;)

Edited by RetiredNTraveling

Some selections will always repeat. Is that a problem? Not for us!

I always order the same thing at a restaurant we frequent. Besides, if the menu items repeat, you have a chance to try something one night and then something else the next time. The only things that are constant are the "Always Available" items on the left side of the menu (and some of those are worth ordering more often.)

14 different menus, but some to many of the dishes will repeat. But, they'll just mix up the selections among the days so they think you might not notice too easily! :eek:;)

We've had this on all our Princess cruises that have been 10 or more days. No big deal. At home we eat the same main entree sometimes two weeks in row. :)

^ Funny! True on the 10 day cruises as well!

On a 14 day that could have been a 7 & 7, it's exactly the same ... they don't try to mix it up and to fool us. :D

Our favorite restaurant at home where we normally go once a week always has the same menu. We just pick different things off the menu. ;)

LuLu

When we were on the Coral Princess doing a Ft. Lauderdale to LA Panama canal cruise which was 14 days the menu just repeated.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

I doubt that. I did a 15-day PC on the Coral and the menus did not repeat at all. The only reason the menu would repeat would be if it were two 7-day cruises, which the FLL-LAX cruise clearly is not.

I doubt that. I did a 15-day PC on the Coral and the menus did not repeat at all. The only reason the menu would repeat would be if it were two 7-day cruises, which the FLL-LAX cruise clearly is not.

I've done the FLL-LAX cruise, and while some items appeared more than once, the entire menu did not repeat. I don't find that a problem at all. If a menu has two things I might want and I order just one, it's nice if the other shows up again on another menu later. I've had that happen a couple of times. (Sometimes I'm tempted by the vegetarian selections but don't want to order two entrees.)