Silhouette 3130

palmsandpines

My wife and I are sailing on the Silhouette on May 26, 2016 and we picked an oceanview cabin to save $$. We are doing back to backs and have a middle, middle balcony on the second leg.

We have state room 3130 and I can't find any information on the room. Has anyone be in it? If so, can you write a small review for me please?

Mainly concerned about noise and the size of the room.

I found our veranda 2nd leg without issue.

Thanks much!

We were not in 3130, but last month we were almost directly across the ship in 3125. The size of the cabin was fairly typical. We had no problems with location or noise. We tend not to do much in the cabin but sleep so an oceanview was a good choice for us.

Yes, even though I don't understand how all of these posts work, I did find that. No information on this cabin or the one on either side.

Howdy palmsandpines! emo22.gif

Try researching the Cabin Selection Tips forum at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=207.

Please feel free to use the Search this Forum feature on all Cruise Critic message board forums with your key word or words. The feature will help narrow down the threads in the forum you will want to read during your research. Also, you can see if your inquiry has been asked and answered before. And it probably has... many, many times! emo3.gif

But first, click here http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=969846 for the Sticky titled How To Perform More Detailed and Specific Searches on the Boards. It will greatly help you when using the Search this Forum feature.

Next click the Search this Forum feature at the top of any forum to open the drop down menu. Type in your key word or words in the Sticky suggested format then click the little Go button. I suggest you do not try a search with too many or too common of key words at one time. This will sometime overwhelm the search feature with too many threads to scan and it will time out. From time to time, you may receive an error message that says, "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms." PLEASE TRY AGAIN in a few moments with fewer or more precise key words.

While doing your research on the Cruise Critic boards, be sure you are on the correct forum. After you have browsed/researched for your topic in the forum and possibly not found an answer, use the New Thread button at the top or bottom of the forum pages and word your new inquiry title so the other members scrolling through the thread titles will know exactly the information you seek. This will help the members so they can reply to you.

In your case if you have to post a new inquiry in the Cabin Selection Tips forum, be sure to read the Sticky thread at the top of the first forum page titled Suggestion: Include SHIP and CABIN NUMBER in Subject Title.

I sincerely hope all this information will be helpful and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic! emo35.gif

Kat emo32.gif

I have not been in that cabin but I have been on that deck before and

it was just fine:)......the size of those cabins are the same as any regular oceanview and balcony cabins......about 180 square feet.

I was on Reflection in 3160 which was an inside cabin....so your cabin

is further forward but also starboard. Actually I love the location of these

cabins.......near Guest Relations, Shore excursions AND The Passport

Bar:D......you should be good!