Can anyone verify this shortcut in Allure?

I read " Also at the back of the 7th floor theres a secret door you can take at the end of the hallway where the staterooms are which takes you to the rock climbing area which leads to the boardwalk/jogging track. Nice shortcut if ur in that area :) We found it very useful! (found it on like day 4 lol)"

I read " Also at the back of the 7th floor theres a secret door you can take at the end of the hallway where the staterooms are which takes you to the rock climbing area which leads to the boardwalk/jogging track. Nice shortcut if ur in that area :) We found it very useful! (found it on like day 4 lol)"

I have been at the port side rock climbing wall and did see cruise guest come out of a door way. We were getting ready to climb the wall, so I didn't pay to much attention to it.

I'm on the Oasis right now. I'm assuming it is the same on the Allure since the deck plans are exactly the same. There are those deck 7 secret doors on both the starboard side and port side that lead to the rock climbing wall and have stairs down to the Boardwalk.

STARBOARD side next to stateroom #7730.

7E7DED06-22D7-499A-B4E0-E1F52E3C3795_zps2dd3bcms.jpg

0477A057-177A-4088-BAEE-A3B4600F7894_zpsbqalw8hg.jpg

Edited by Yorkvillain

Ok so this could be a quick escape from the crowds when you exit an event at the Aqua theatre???? And go down that hallway to elevators.

Ok stupid question.

Do the doors open from the outside(or are they locked from outside and only access from inside), or is it only an exit door from the hallway??

Thanks

Edited by Lionesss

Ok so this could be a quick escape from the crowds when you exit an event at the Aqua theatre???? And go down that hallway to elevators.

Ok stupid question.

Do the doors open from the outside(or are they locked from outside and only access from inside), or is it only an exit door from the hallway??

Thanks

They are not locked. You can enter from the outside.

Ok stupid question.

Thanks

The balcony shown in the photo is a public balcony, great place to watch the Aqua shows.

The doors were there in February. Our room was just down the hall, and it was great for hitting the boardwalk/aquatheater quick. Related note, The shuffleboard courts are "hidden" behind the aquatheater on that same level. Just walk around to find them

• 5 years later...

Anyone know if this is the same on the Symphony?

We found this hidden door on the Oasis & Allure a few years back and LOVED  it, we used it all the time.

We have yet to ever sail on the Symphony but IF these doors exist, we are booked RIGHT near them for our future sailing (that would be amazing for us) 

Thanks for the help 🙂 

On 9/8/2015 at 7:33 PM, acegolfer25 said:

I read " Also at the back of the 7th floor theres a secret door you can take at the end of the hallway where the staterooms are which takes you to the rock climbing area which leads to the boardwalk/jogging track. Nice shortcut if ur in that area 🙂 We found it very useful! (found it on like day 4 lol)"

Do you need a key to access that door to go from outside to inside...Looking at a room in that vicinity and was curious??

3 hours ago, Scoobydobe7 said:

Do you need a key to access that door to go from outside to inside...Looking at a room in that vicinity and was curious??

On Oasis, this door was not locked. We used it a couple of times going in and out.

Not that I'm suggesting anything, but if you do not have Aquatheatre reservations, you can bypass the "check point" on the boardwalk by going this way and slipping down the stairs. We just watched the show from up there...same as watching from one of the suites.

• Like 1

On 9/8/2015 at 11:45 PM, rakes5 said:

If you look at the deck plans on Starboard (right), you can see the hallway goes through. It doesn't on the Port Side.

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/images/fleet/decks/main/al/2015-apr/al_deck07_v2015_apr.gif

If that port passageway diagram was accurate then there would be no entrance to cabin 7330.

• Like 1