I need my coffee

CandRcruise

Big coffee drinker here...do they offer complimentary flavored creamers (I.e. hazelnut, or french vanilla) or is it just good ole half half? Not Interested in the fancy frapocino mochcino la te dah... just flavored creamer and if they don't woukd I be able to bring my own?

I'm sure I've seen basic flavored creamers (vanilla and hazelnut) out with the coffee service in the Windjammer and Promenade Café. You'll need quite a bit to drown the taste of the coffee. If you like good coffee, bring a small travel-size French press and your own ground beans!

I always bring a box of 24 Hazelnut creamers with me. This time the coffee was so bad that I went through the whole box. My friends stopped at a CVS in San Juan to buy a bottle of liquid creamer as they couldn't stand the taste of the coffee. This was on IOS so have no idea what your ships coffee will taste like.

So much hate for the coffee! I quite like the complimentary coffee. Been on oasis, allure and quantum and the coffee has been more than passable at all times. Maybe they go through it faster on the bigger ships so it doesn't get burnt/stale?

I always bring my own creamer.....something that important to me....I don't want to risk the possibility of them NOT having what I want.

While on the subject of coffee.....we are booked in a JS on the Vision in January. I've read there is a coffee maker in the room. Can someone provide me more details on this? Is it a Keurig? TIA!

So much hate for the coffee! I quite like the complimentary coffee. Been on oasis, allure and quantum and the coffee has been more than passable at all times. Maybe they go through it faster on the bigger ships so it doesn't get burnt/stale?

It's funny..I hate the stuff in the machine in the Concierge lounge and would rather stop by the Promenade and get my cuppa. but Mr Spook hits the lounge many times a day

we are both too cheap to buy any specialty coffee of any sort heheh

I always bring my own creamer.....something that important to me....I don't want to risk the possibility of them NOT having what I want.

While on the subject of coffee.....we are booked in a JS on the Vision in January. I've read there is a coffee maker in the room. Can someone provide me more details on this? Is it a Keurig? TIA!

not only is it the pods, it is a pod designed for a 4 cup machine and they give you..a ONE CUP machine.

Mr spook loves it.. good strong Navy Coffee.

It's funny..I hate the stuff in the machine in the Concierge lounge and would rather stop by the Promenade and get my cuppa. but Mr Spook hits the lounge many times a day

we are both too cheap to buy any specialty coffee of any sort heheh

As only a semi coffee drinker, I looked at the machine in the Concierge Lounge (last cruise) and I decided I didn't need/want a cup that badly!! LOL

Although this coming up cruise with a few cold days and the RR package, along with the CL, things may be different.

CandRcruise do you prefer liquid creamer or powdered and what flavors?

Big coffee drinker here...do they offer complimentary flavored creamers (I.e. hazelnut, or french vanilla) or is it just good ole half half? Not Interested in the fancy frapocino mochcino la te dah... just flavored creamer and if they don't woukd I be able to bring my own?

It's not half and half. It's "non-dairy creamer", i.e., crap. Very bad for you.

As only a semi coffee drinker, I looked at the machine in the Concierge Lounge (last cruise) and I decided I didn't need/want a cup that badly!! LOL

Although this coming up cruise with a few cold days and the RR package, along with the CL, things may be different.

CandRcruise do you prefer liquid creamer or powdered and what flavors?

Liquid hazlenut is my go to creamer

I've started bring the Coffee*mate "to-go" bottles of liquid creamer concentrate. The bottles are smaller & you can use less because they are concentrated flavored creamer.

I'm thinking of bringing a couple of those CoffeeMate to-go's on my next cruise. Have never tried them. Did you like the flavor and did it require more than one squirt per cup?

It seems to be a much easier alternative to the International Delight pods, which I like.

I'm sure I've seen basic flavored creamers (vanilla and hazelnut) out with the coffee service in the Windjammer and Promenade Café. You'll need quite a bit to drown the taste of the coffee. If you like good coffee, bring a small travel-size French press and your own ground beans!

We've brought our own coffee on other lines, but haven't cruised on RCI yet. Where can you find boiling (or at least hot) water on the Allure?

We've brought our own coffee on other lines, but haven't cruised on RCI yet. Where can you find boiling (or at least hot) water on the Allure?

Cafe Promenade, Park Cafe, Windjammer, Solarium Cafe. Probably missing some.

This is why I'm thinking of going with the replenish package.

I'll have CL access but cannot stand powdered cappuccino yuck! I also hate fake cream. Do they at least have real milk/cream for the specialty coffees at cafe promenade? Can you get specialty coffee with replenish in the MDR?

We'll be on Adventure if that makes a difference.

This is why I'm thinking of going with the replenish package.

I'll have CL access but cannot stand powdered cappuccino yuck! I also hate fake cream. Do they at least have real milk/cream for the specialty coffees at cafe promenade? Can you get specialty coffee with replenish in the MDR?

We'll be on Adventure if that makes a difference.

The CL/DL has real milk for the specialty coffees. You can get specialty coffee in the MDR with the Replenish package.