Princess Cook book

lovedecruise

Hi, I'm trying to find some up to date information. Do Princess still put out a cook book and if so, how much is it? Thanks

Wife bought it on our Regal cruise in 2014 during the culinary/galley tour. Turns out it was nearly identical to the cookbook she bought earlier on another cruise in 2003. She said she would happily give you the newest one for only the price of shipping........Not sure how cost effective that would be from USA to New Zealand?:confused:

Anyway, let us know if you would like it.

Edited by ar1950

Wife bought it on our Regal cruise in 2014 during the culinary/galley tour. Turns out it was nearly identical to the cookbook she bought earlier on another cruise in 2003. She said she would happily give you the newest one for only the price of shipping........Not sure how cost effective that would be from USA to New Zealand?:confused:

Anyway, let us know if you would like it.

Thank you so much for your very kind offer. Please pass on my sincere thanks to your wife, she made my day. As you say, the cost for postage would probably not be that cost effective from one side of the world to the other, outweighing any advantage. Nevertheless, I do appreciate the thought. I have been allocated some onboard credits so I may use those to purchase the book. What does your wife think of it? Does she use it much or is it a nice coffee table book?

I bought one on Sun Princess last Christmas. It was AU $ 42.25.

They were selling them on Dawn on our last cruise three weeks ago but I don't know if the price had changed.

It's a lovely memento, both for the recipes and for the gorgeous photos in it.

Hi, I'm trying to find some up to date information. Do Princess still put out a cook book and if so, how much is it? Thanks

I bought one on Sun Princess last Christmas. It was AU $ 42.25.

They were selling them on Dawn on our last cruise three weeks ago but I don't know if the price had changed.

It's a lovely memento, both for the recipes and for the gorgeous photos in it.

Lovedcruise, my Cruise Personalizer, in Australia, shows the Cookbook available for AUD$35. I think the equivalent in NZD$ is about $38.73. HTH. If you can, I'd reserve a copy through your Personalizer.

I agree that the chefs table is the best way to get one. It will be autographed and comes with a photo. We have received two, and plan to get another on our next cruise. We've given one to our kids. We really enjoy the chefs table.

Edited by bigchid

Thank you so much for your very kind offer. Please pass on my sincere thanks to your wife, she made my day. As you say, the cost for postage would probably not be that cost effective from one side of the world to the other, outweighing any advantage. Nevertheless, I do appreciate the thought. I have been allocated some onboard credits so I may use those to purchase the book. What does your wife think of it? Does she use it much or is it a nice coffee table book?

My wife and I cook a lot. We have made a few things out of the book but it seems to be more of a coffee table type book. I know that of the things that we have made from the book most came out pretty good (not as good as on the ship when someone else makes it, serves it to you and then cleans up:D).

Thanks for all your replies. Unfortunately, I read that the Sun Princess doesn't offer the Chef's Table as it is operating out of Australia. I will check out my Cruise Personaliser and see if I can find it. I thought I had checked it all but haven't noticed it. Would it be under the gift section?

Thanks for all your replies. Unfortunately, I read that the Sun Princess doesn't offer the Chef's Table as it is operating out of Australia. I will check out my Cruise Personaliser and see if I can find it. I thought I had checked it all but haven't noticed it. Would it be under the gift section?

Have just checked Cruise Personaliser and found it and it is NZ$33.60. Seems hard to believe it is cheaper than buying it with A$. If I buy online, can I use OBC or will it be charged to Credit Card?

Have just checked Cruise Personaliser and found it and it is NZ$33.60. Seems hard to believe it is cheaper than buying it with A$. If I buy online, can I use OBC or will it be charged to Credit Card?

Chef's table in US $ is $95 on most ships.

Whatever you found for NZ$33.60 is not the Chef's Table.

Anything you buy online will be charged to your credit card at the time you buy it. (And you cannot buy or reserve the Chef's Table online.)

Chef's table in US $ is $95 on most ships.

Whatever you found for NZ$33.60 is not the Chef's Table.

Anything you buy online will be charged to your credit card at the time you buy it. (And you cannot buy or reserve the Chef's Table online.)

Sorry, I was talking about the cook book not the Chef's Table. As I mentioned in previous post, the Chef's Table is not available on the Sun Princess out of Australia