Loyalty Ambassador

kandj05

We are headed on our next cruise shortly and are unsure the "real" role of the Loyalty Ambassador? Is there a job description out there?

For example, if you don't get the correct Welcome Aboard beverage, or you want to take the behind the scenes theater tour, you would speak to the LA.

First and for most........... Sales

http://www.royalcareersatsea.com/jobs/apply/RCI061615LCSA

I believe that is an outdated job description. Royal separated the LA from the sales role some months ago. On Oasis a couple of weeks ago, the sales people were next to Schooner Bar, and the LA was up in the Library.

I believe that is an outdated job description. Royal separated the LA from the sales role some months ago. On Oasis a couple of weeks ago, the sales people were next to Schooner Bar, and the LA was up in the Library.

Thanks, good to know. Did the LA have walk in or did you still have to sign the book.

Thanks, good to know. Did the LA have walk in or did you still have to sign the book.

It was walk-in on Oasis. Turned out to be useful for us, because we had a problem with the C&A wine getting delivered, and he took care of it. I hope Royal keeps things this way.

I met with the Loyalty Ambassador on FOS last week. (Deck 6, aft, old Next Cruise area.) We became Diamond on day 2 of the first week of a B2B. I wanted to make sure we would get the Diamond benefits for the second week, and she was able to go into the system and manually make the change. I met with her on the first day of the second week, and she stickered our cards. It was super easy, and the two other people who were waiting to see her were there for the same thing. :)

Edited by jules815

For example, if you don't get the correct Welcome Aboard beverage, or you want to take the behind the scenes theater tour, you would speak to the LA.

Bob,

That invitation doesn't come automatically? (First Diamond cruise still 218 days away)