Brilliance Interior Stateroom 3 people

Hey everyone! I have been trying to find this answer somewhere, but cannot seem to locate it. The interior staterooms on Brilliance of the Seas...for three people, is there an option for one to be on the sofa or is it not large enough for sleeping purposes? TIA!

I looked at the deckplans and there is only one interior cabin that lists a sofa bed and that is on deck 8. All the other interiors that sleep 3 have a Pullman. You could always ask your cabin steward to make up the sofa as a bed but it may be more of a Loveseat size. A lot would depend on the size of the passenger using it.

Yes...look at the deck plans. there is a legend with symbols that shows what type of additional beds are in each cabin. Some are sofa beds...some are pullmans that drop from the ceiling over the main bed...that will give you more floor space.

If you have 3 in a cabin, you must have a cabin with 3 beds...even if the 3rd won't be actually sleeping on that bed.

Edited by cb at sea

I looked at the deckplans and there is only one interior cabin that lists a sofa bed and that is on deck 8. All the other interiors that sleep 3 have a Pullman. You could always ask your cabin steward to make up the sofa as a bed but it may be more of a Loveseat size. A lot would depend on the size of the passenger using it.

Thank you so much for the feedback! I'm 5'4" so I'm good with a sofa bed, but I'm guessing they will not make it up as a bed unless it is a true option.

Hey everyone! I have been trying to find this answer somewhere, but cannot seem to locate it. The interior staterooms on Brilliance of the Seas...for three people, is there an option for one to be on the sofa or is it not large enough for sleeping purposes? TIA!

Most have only pullman beds for the 3/4 guests, but I saw one on deck 8 (8525) with a sofa bed and pullman bed. There may be more.

Most have only pullman beds for the 3/4 guests, but I saw one on deck 8 (8525) with a sofa bed and pullman bed. There may be more.

That was the only one I found also. It will work as soon as I get confirmation from RCI regarding this. (Of course, I do realize any confirmation from them may be incorrect. ;) )

Thanks all!

Can you please explain what a pullman bed is?

A PP said that it comes down from the ceiling, over the existing bed. So does this mean that it becomes almost like a bunk bed above the existing bed?

Could a third adult go into that bed? I'm confused.

Thanks so much.

Yes, an adult could fit in a pullman.

It would look similar to this:

PullmanoutinanE1.jpg

Those are pretty small couches (and you would definitely want to ensure you did not get a connecting room which would make it a love seat).

You could always book a 3-person cabin with a pullman and ask the room steward to leave sleeping supplies for the couch rather than the pullman ... I can't imagine them saying no. The only thing you cannot do is try to book 3 in to a 2-person cabin.

• 1 year later...

Hello, did you actually see the stateroom or are you looking at the key on the website. I only ask because I called Royal and they told me as far as they knew it was a loveseat.

Hello, did you actually see the stateroom or are you looking at the key on the website. I only ask because I called Royal and they told me as far as they knew it was a loveseat.

I did not see the stateroom, only looked at the deck plans. My experience has told me to trust the deck plan more than the customer service rep.

Edited by clarea

I did not see the stateroom, only looked at the deck plans. My experience has told me to trust the deck plan more than the customer service rep.

Thanks, I hope the deck plans are right, three 50 something year old adults, it wouldn't be an easy task for one of us to climb up onto a Pullman! I booked it figuring if it is a loveseat we can pull the Pullman mattress down onto the floor. We will get very creative.