Majestic princess

Pia1913

Let the Asian market keep her. Maybe Princess will give up on the Royal design and come up with something new for the next ship for the western market. Not likely, but a guy can dream can't he.....:D:D:D

Bob

Bob, I'm right there with you on this; they can have Majestic. And they can have Royal and Regal too--just send back Diamond and Sapphire.

Pia, did you give up on Princess? You're very much missed!

Nina, since we've been sidelined because of Mike's inability to travel far or fly, I decided to try everyone else for awhile. It's really nice to be able to see and experience new things and being in Florida, there are a whole lot of options for us. Sometimes we get stuck and I've found that it's nice to get "unstuck." I do have a history with the other lines, so there are perks involved immediately.

Pia, I hope your husband is doing better. You're lucky to live in Florida, so many ships!

Of course, in my case, it would be so many ships, too little money!

I really miss your live from... they were always so much fun to read and I could live vicariously through you!

Hope all is well and wish you many more cruises.

Nina, since we've been sidelined because of Mike's inability to travel far or fly, I decided to try everyone else for awhile. It's really nice to be able to see and experience new things and being in Florida, there are a whole lot of options for us. Sometimes we get stuck and I've found that it's nice to get "unstuck." I do have a history with the other lines, so there are perks involved immediately.

Must be some where on CC that you could post a comparison of The Best of Each Line you have been on. I'm sure it would make great reading. :)

Must be some where on CC that you could post a comparison of The Best of Each Line you have been on. I'm sure it would make great reading. :)

Too funny. :p

But, if you pass through my neck of the woods, please let me know. LA not in our immediate future.

Royal and Regal are at the bottom of my list for ships on which I want to sail. I prefer the Celebrity S class for ships of that size.

We are with you, we have a cruise booked on the Regal in the spring and after that we will give the ugly sisters a wide berth.

Pia1913, I'm with others; I miss your blogs!! Do you do them when you travel on other lines? Also, I agree it'd be really cool if you posted your opinion on the pros and cons of each...and yes, I realize I veered totally off topic, and I'm sorry. [emoji3]

Edited by cruisequeen4ever

Let the Asian market keep her. Maybe Princess will give up on the Royal design and come up with something new for the next ship for the western market. Not likely, but a guy can dream can't he.....:D:D:D

Bob

Bob, I'm right there with you on this; they can have Majestic. And they can have Royal and Regal too--just send back Diamond and Sapphire.

Agree 200%. And I think they should send the Sapphire and Diamond back, and give Asia the Regal and Royal. I want my dance floors and Promenade deck!

Pia1913, I'm with others; I miss your blogs!! Do you do them when you travel on other lines? Also, I agree it'd be really cool if you posted your opinion on the pros and cons of each...and yes, I realize I veered totally off topic, and I'm sorry. [emoji3]

Thank you for the compliment but no, I don't do it anymore. My lifestyle changed a bit; with time constraints. Just happy to be able to cruise and relax. Relax is something I never did and now I'm learning how to do it. Maybe.