Golden Princess 2 Nighter - must do on board?

I'll be looking forward to hearing all your comments about Golden. I've just booked the Sydney to Hong Kong repo cruise next year. Hmmm, think we might take a wander down to Circular Quay tomorrow to have a look at her. ;)

Have a fabulous time everyone, so excited for you all!

Hope you all find each other, although I am sure there will be hundreds of tall brunettes and short blondes:p:p

Chez

Agreed, hope they all have a wonderful cruise and get to meet each other as well.:D

Have a fabulous time everyone, so excited for you all!

Hope you all find each other, although I am sure there will be hundreds of tall brunettes and short blondes:p:p

Chez

I might be easier to spot. I'm a redhead (in a bob) and I'll be wearing black pants and a black and white spotty top. I'm medium height and will be holding a glass of champagne - or a cocktail :)

Just call out "Louise!"

Have fun, everyone!

Well I have to say lunch in the mdr was pretty good way to start the cruise [emoji2]

Well I know you don't want to spend your whole two days on the internet.......but those of us sitting at home:( will need so much more info!!!

What a tease:p

Does it have an under cover pool like the Diamond Princess. That was the one thing that was disappointing about the Carribean Princess.

Sarah, I believe it does, but the Emerald doesn't:(

Emerald must be like the Carribean.

Chez

As for meeting for coffee in the morning, it may be harder for some of us to meet you at the café.;)

I know, I am trying to figure out how I can get there:p

I have one more punch on my card, might as well use it up.......perhaps we can all have virtual coffee, see you here about 10am?:D

OK, if you are on Golden Princess today (Thursday), I have been given a Princess Cruises​ coffee card with 15 free coffees -- which means I have 14 coffees to give away! Come join me anytime between 2pm-4pm at the International Cafe, Deck 5 midship. I'll be the nerd working on a Mac laptop in a black dress, thongs, red hair :) You also get a free cake/croissant/muffin with your latte/cappuccino/iced coffee!

MicCanberra and cheznandy, enjoy those virtual coffees, hope to meet you on another cruise someday! :D

OK, if you are on Golden Princess today (Thursday), I have been given a Princess Cruises​ coffee card with 15 free coffees -- which means I have 14 coffees to give away! Come join me anytime between 2pm-4pm at the International Cafe, Deck 5 midship. I'll be the nerd working on a Mac laptop in a black dress, thongs, red hair :) You also get a free cake/croissant/muffin with your latte/cappuccino/iced coffee!

MicCanberra and cheznandy, enjoy those virtual coffees, hope to meet you on another cruise someday! :D

Damn, miss out of free coffee and muffins again :p

Looking forward to a FULL report on your cruise and how you find the Golden Princess.

All of those cruising on her this season are hungry :eek: for information, impressions and photos! (excuse the pun)

Movies under the stars last night was jurassic world which was pretty good, ant man tonight. Smooth sailing this morning with fabulous weather [emoji2]

The boat doesn't seem to be very crowed though, not what I expected.

Cheers, my virtual cake is calorie free as well.:cool: