What is your Favorite Specialty Restaurant on Oasis?

kohlepe

Sabor. Hands down. It is not fancy, but the food is awesome and the price can't be beat. I love that we can dress casual and get delicious food and great service. Try the sangria (I don't even like sangria normally, but it was awesome. The white wine/gin one was delicious.

I also enjoyed Giovanni's Table, but Sabor was best for us. Sabor is Mexican food so maybe not everyone's idea of a fancy, date-night place, but delicious.

Koohiichan

Sabor. Hands down. It is not fancy, but the food is awesome and the price can't be beat. I love that we can dress casual and get delicious food and great service. Try the sangria (I don't even like sangria normally, but it was awesome. The white wine/gin one was delicious.

I also enjoyed Giovanni's Table, but Sabor was best for us. Sabor is Mexican food so maybe not everyone's idea of a fancy, date-night place, but delicious.

Koohiichan

Seconded. Sabor was amazing and our server, Keny, was one of the best we had in any venue on Oasis. DW had one of their margaritas and proclaimed it one of the best she's ever had.

That's where I am going!! And to Giovanni's as well;)

The Solarium Bistro does not have typical entrees. You should look at the menu to see if it sounds interesting:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/solariumbistro.pdf

Be sure to try the warm poached egg on greens.

Edited by clarea

Thanks- I looked at the menu after we discussed it the other day

OK, good, I just didn't want you guys to be disappointed since I recommended it to you. I'll be interested in your feedback.

Also, like Tim says, don't miss the bison.

I keep forgetting about Solarium Bistro. Thanks for the reminder. A little disappointed in Sabor as I love Mexican food but they don't have ground beef in anything. I don't eat chicken, pork, steak, tuna or duck. Might just have to have the guacamole and margaritas for lunch.

I am booked for Izumi hibachi, Sabor, Giovanni's, and 150 central park on my upcoming Allure cruise. And that's just dinner! This is going to be a foodcation for sure.

Edited by pharaoh
Got one of the names wrong eep

Is there an upcharge for Solarium Bistro?

Only for dinner. I can't recall what it was since we didn't go there for dinner, however.

I keep forgetting about Solarium Bistro. Thanks for the reminder. A little disappointed in Sabor as I love Mexican food but they don't have ground beef in anything. I don't eat chicken, pork, steak, tuna or duck. Might just have to have the guacamole and margaritas for lunch.

You have plenty of options even without ground beef on the menu. Offhand there's the barbacoa taco, the Tres Quesos quesadilla, the El Juarez quesadilla, or the Mole Short Rib.

Edited by garnetpalmetto

Please share your favorite specialty restaurant on Oasis. We tried Chop on Liberty and it was really good, but heard that on Oasis it is just okay.

What's your thought?

A quick thought on Chops on the Liberty vs Oasis is I like the ocean view dining on the Freedom class vs the interior dining/Central Park for the Oasis class. I've done 2 Chops dinners on Freedom and 2 on Allure.