What will the Harmony of the Seas show be?

jaydc2

My educated guess is that the Harmony production show is going to be the abbreviated Phantom of the Opera show (1.5 hours).

That would be awesome - one of my favourites :)

Edited by Canadian Disney Mom

I'm repeating only what I read on here, but I thought putting the full length "Cats" on Oasis presumably opened up Andrew Lloyd Webers library of shows. Therefore, I really like the idea of the shortened "Phantom" for Harmony. Why did he even bring up the chandelier? Was he responding to a question? Seems like he didn't deny it, but could have been joking about it (but I don't know the full conversation.)

But, I really like somebody's suggestion re "The Producers". That would be a fun show for a cruise - and more modern than "Cats".

The only show that is currently on Broadway, the West End, and has a movie that came out is (besides Phantom) Jersey Boys. Makes sense, all adult cast, simple sets.

EDIT, new tweet seems to imply Tommy (the who's musical) this would make sense, similar to We Will Rock You in terms of fan base

Edited by nyroadrunner

Haven't seen Jersey Boys ... but isn't the movie rated R? I can't imagine they made it dirtier than the stage play (I'm guessing in terms of language). Adult subject matter obviously isn't a deal breaker (Chicago, Saturday Night Fever) but I'm guessing language would be.

Dirty Dancing never made it to Broadway.

We just booked tickets for Dirty Dancing in March. San Francisco usually has shows that were originally on Broadway, but whatever.

I think Jersey Boys would be a great choice! I never knew that many songs were from FV & the 4 Seasons.

Grease would also be a fun choice! :D