Pre-order of liqour liters?

relgiez

I am fully aware of royal Caribbean drinks packages, but do they still allow you to pre order liters of liqour that they will deliver to your room. I see carnival offers that service as well as unlimited packages. For RC I am only seeing the unlimited packages. I was hoping to simply buy 1 bottle for the week. Thanks in advance.

I am fully aware of royal Caribbean drinks packages, but do they still allow you to pre order liters of liqour that they will deliver to your room. I see carnival offers that service as well as unlimited packages. For RC I am only seeing the unlimited packages. I was hoping to simply buy 1 bottle for the week. Thanks in advance.

Nope, you'll have to get a RumRunner. Just don't post about it here, you'll never hear the end of the moaning about what a terrible thing that is :rolleyes:

• 1 year later...

just booked for next Oct and noticed under the "The already booked/Royal Gifts" menus there is an option to purchase select packages that includes 4 sodas and a liter of liquor...has anyone done this yet?

The liquor package listed on the gifts site is only for cruises leaving from Texas.

I believe that you are misinterpreting this sentence:

"Alcoholic beverages will be delivered after sailing in the state of Texas"

I think that in other states, the package will be waiting in your cabin at boarding time.

When sailing out of Texas, it will not be delivered until after the ship has left Texas waters.

• 1 month later...

This might be a little late, sorry. If you go to your planner it will tell you what you can order. We ordered gin and a bourbon I think. We were on the Anthem, and at the time we couldn't get rum on that particular ship. But what we did order was in our cabin when we arrived. It was smaller than a liter. But on NCL we purchased a liter for a round 100. On RC it was around 50 but it was only 750ml.