Current Concierges continued discussion

According to his FB page, Juan Diego is leaving the Anthem to join the Explorer in Australia on Mar 30. We were looking forward to seeing him again in Sep on the Anthem. :)

Yes, I got an email from him and I am so happy because we board the Explorer on the 30th March for 7 weeks:D:D.

Cheers

Di

We were on the Serenade recently and the loyalty ambassador told us that Reyno Varkevisser will be one of the Genie's for the new Suite benefits when they roll out, not sure which ship however. I guess I'll never see him since I don't plan to book the big CL's or above!:eek:

Edited by torpeedo

We were on the Serenade recently and the loyalty ambassador told us that Reyno Varkevisser will be one of the Genie's for the new Suite benefits when they roll out, not sure which ship however. I guess I'll never see him since I don't plan to book the big CL's or above!:eek:

Reyno will be the best!

No wonder it's taking so long for him to come back! He's been training! I hope we hear soon what ship he'll be on.

I hope it's Oasis class, because I don't think I'll be seeing a Quantum class ship sailing from Florida anytime soon.

Currently on Radiance and the Diamond Concierge is Sergey Sinkevich from Belarus. He joined with this cruise on 25th Feb and it's his first appointment as concierge. Lovely young man who seems very eager to help :)

Willy Salaya is still suites concierge

I hope he makes a better Concierge than a LA.

He would not give me my crystal block last month.

He said it's the cruise after I earned it. WRONG!

Another update from Radiance. Willy goes on vacation at the end of this cruise on 5 March and is currently training his replacement Suites concierge. Dudley Jean will take over in his first appointment as a concierge

I hope he makes a better Concierge than a LA.

He would not give me my crystal block last month.

He said it's the cruise after I earned it. WRONG!

I have a feeling the crystal blocks may soon be a thing of the past. We're still waiting for one from Allure for last October

I have a feeling the crystal blocks may soon be a thing of the past. We're still waiting for one from Allure for last October

Call back to Royal Caribbean. They changed suppliers back in October/November and everything got backed up. It took me a while to get one of mine and that is what I was told was the cause of the problems, and it eventually did come.

Independence Diamond Club - Jacque goes on Vacation Saturday 3/12. Back April 28th (Will return to ID Diamond club). Her replacement is a new concierge from another ship???

And yes, Sunil will be going to Genie school and not returning to ID as a concierge..

Can a Genie tab be added to the spreadsheet so those being reassigned as Genies can be separated out of the Concierge tabs?

Edited by Firefighterhoop

Another update from Radiance. Willy goes on vacation at the end of this cruise on 5 March and is currently training his replacement Suites concierge. Dudley Jean will take over in his first appointment as a concierge
I'm a little confused -- Did Willy's last cruise before vacation begin on March 5? When does it end? Does Dudley Jean then take over as CL concierge? Thanks.

I'm a little confused -- Did Willy's last cruise before vacation begin on March 5? When does it end? Does Dudley Jean then take over as CL concierge? Thanks.

Oops can see why you're confused as I put the wrong date. Sorry :o This is willy's last cruise and ends on 12th March not the 5th. He's currently training dudley who will take over then