Current Concierges continued discussion

I completely agree, but when I was on Majesty last year Diamond and above guests were treated very well. There was no "lounge" but they still had bar service in the Viking Crown (no - you did not need to use the 3 drinks off your seapass card) and the servers were great. Hopefully they at least do the same on Empress.

However, I also wonder how long they are going to hang on to 24 and 26 year old ships..

This has been my experience also

Might be getting mixed up, but I thoguht I read that he was going to be a Genie.

He told me he was going to Genie school but a shortened version of

it. (2 weeks vs a month) Then he will be involved with training concierges. At least that's what I got out of what he told me. lol

Also, on this last sailing on the Jewel, the happy hour for the concierge

was set up upstairs. The Diamonds got Viking Crown and the suites

were in the bar on 13 off to the side. Ricardo did his night shift up

there. So his morning hours were in the lounge like normal and then

at night he was upstairs.

Diego comes back on Feb 28th.

Edited by CAT GIRL

Currently on Radiance and the Diamond Concierge is Sergey Sinkevich from Belarus. He joined with this cruise on 25th Feb and it's his first appointment as concierge. Lovely young man who seems very eager to help :)

Willy Salaya is still suites concierge

Hello all,

Do any recent Freedom cruisers have any opinions to offer on Carlington in

the DL? We are going back on in May and have always been treated well by the Rahul / Bertie combination of concierges on this ship and was hoping to hear about Mr. Berry.

Thank you.

Hello all,

the DL? We are going back on in May and have always been treated well by the Rahul / Bertie combination of concierges on this ship and was hoping to hear about Mr. Berry.

Thank you.

We are boarding FR tomorrow, will try to post back. :)

According to his FB page, Juan Diego is leaving the Anthem to join the Explorer in Australia on Mar 30. We were looking forward to seeing him again in Sep on the Anthem. :)

Now that's good news. We have Explorer booked for next year, so we might luck out and get Juan.

Edited by clarea

Hello all,

Thank you.

I experienced Carlington in the DL on Enchantment. He's a sweet gentle giant! Very capable in assisting you.

In April, Mario Reyes (think that is his last name) will be back onboard as Concierge have had him before also and super nice, super great!

Lou

Totally agree! We've sailed Serenade several times with him s Concierge and he is fantastic. Most recent was a repositioning from Quebec to FLL and as one would expect many D+ and Pinnacle members. Mario was super busy and pressed handling so many requests, but always was so pleasant and professional and really got the job done. We'll be back on Serenade next year and keeping fingers crossed that he'll be there too.

According to his FB page, Juan Diego is leaving the Anthem to join the Explorer in Australia on Mar 30. We were looking forward to seeing him again in Sep on the Anthem. :)

Thanks for the info Nancy. I hope you are correct because that means that he won't be on board Anthem for our b2b2b! :D

Thank you.

You can't get treated any better after sailing with Carlington. We've enjoyed him on several different cruises. Great concierge!

Rick and Deirdra

Hello all,

Thank you.

I have been with Carlington on Enchantment several times, and he is a great Concierge.

Does anyone know who currently is the Diamond Concierge on the Vision, now that Vojtech started his vacation 2/7?

The letter I received on this past week's sailing came from Patricia D'Costa. I did not get a chance to visit the Diamond Lounge, however.