Current Concierges continued discussion

Thanks! :)

It's been four years since we were aboard Radiance. I think I remember Andrew

in the DL. We spent most of our time in the DL for the view anyway.

That's when we met Andrew, in the DL, as well. We might have been on the same cruise. We saw Andrew again on Legend, in 2013.

--looking at your signature, we were not on the same sailing, we were on both before and after you, in May and September of 2012. :)

Edited by travelgoddess1

That's when we met Andrew, in the DL, as well. We might have been on the same cruise. We saw Andrew again on Legend, in 2013.

--looking at your signature, we were not on the same sailing, we were on both before and after you, in May and September of 2012. :)

We were very happy to see Andrew again on Legend. Not sure where he is now?

I remember he had a terrible cold when we met him in the DL on Radiance in Alaska.

We liked him a lot. :)

Edited by island lady

We were very happy to see Andrew again on Legend. Not sure where he is now?

I remember he had a terrible cold when we met him in the DL on Radiance in Alaska.

We liked him a lot. :)

Just checked the google spreadsheet: Andrew was on Anthem until July 9, and is now on vacation. :)

I just checked the Current Concierge list and saw that the D Lounge on Mariner only opens if there are 80+ people. Don't know how many D and up there would be on a China sailing. Anyone know if the lounge is available for sitting (hiding out) during the day or is it closed completely if not enough D up?

We are D+ so are we still able to use the concierge lounge?

Thanks for any info!

What I meant was he is absolutely fabulous in the Concierge lounge!! he is more than fantastic anywhere. Would follow him anywhere. By far one of the absolute Concierges in the fleet. Just prefer him where I would be - the concerige lounge.

We have cruised a lot with JD in the Concierge Lounge on the Radiance out of Sydney and he is hands down the best Suite Concierge we have had on the Radiance (or any other ship). We have just had the pleasure of cruising with him for 7 weeks as Diamond Concierge on the Explorer and he was his usual magnificent self and really had to be as he was looking after 800 people:eek: (that many Diamonds, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle members) on the Trans Pacific (Sydney-Seattle). He had no apparent or visible assistance from Guest Services either - shame on them!

We are looking forward to catching up with him out of Sydney.

Cheers

Di

Edited by Dizziedi

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have any updates on Concierges for CLs and DLs. I know there are changes on BR in the CL but many other ships including NV, AN, & LB need updates. I can only put information in the Google Doc if I get if from folks who have sailed on the ships or heard from the Concierges. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Liberty of the Seas:

Presently, Carlos Ortiz in SL and Annis Tebbeb DL

8/14/16 Anis Tebbeb (DL) goes on vacation until 10/2/16 when he'll return to the SL.

Jorge Gutierrez arrives 8/14/16 (DL Concierge) until sometime in Jan.

Carlos Ortiz vacation 10/2/16 until Jan and will go to DL.

Carla

Edited by golfpccc

Great news regarding JD:D:D:D

At this stage, JD will be staying on the Radiance until October (specific date not sure) and will then return on December 3rd.

I hope everyone is as happy with this news as we are and will keep you posted.

Cheers

Di

Liberty of the Seas:

Presently, Carlos Ortiz in SL and Annis Tebbeb DL

8/14/16 Anis Tebbeb (DL) goes on vacation until 10/2/16 when he'll return to the SL.

Jorge Gutierrez arrives 8/14/16 (DL Concierge) until sometime in Jan.

Carlos Ortiz vacation 10/2/16 until Jan and will go to DL.

Carla

Thank you for this info, Carla! I only got to meet Anis once last year, (I didn't want to bring our son into the Diamond Lounge!), but look forward to seeing him this year.

At this stage, JD will be staying on the Radiance until October (specific date not sure) and will then return on December 3rd.

Cheers

Di

That is great news -- I hope it's good for him, as well. :)

Cheers

Di

That is great news - thanks so much.

I see JJ listed as being in the CL and DL on two different ships at the same time. Am I reading the spread sheet incorrectly?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I just don't have good information on JJ. i have her on Ovation, Voyager and Mariner. Could someone please enlighten me as to where JJ is. Thanks