Taxi FLL to Intercontinental Miami

e050377

Can anyone tell me how much a taxi should run from FLL to the Intercontinental in Miami? I looked it up on a taxi fare estimator, but it said tolls would be extra. They estimate 74-86 plus tolls. Can anyone tell me how much tolls would be? Also are taxis for 5 readily available? I can get shared shuttle for $75, but thinking if a taxi isn't much more I might go that route.

Can anyone tell me how much a taxi should run from FLL to the Intercontinental in Miami? I looked it up on a taxi fare estimator, but it said tolls would be extra. They estimate 74-86 plus tolls. Can anyone tell me how much tolls would be? Also are taxis for 5 readily available? I can get shared shuttle for $75, but thinking if a taxi isn't much more I might go that route.

If they come down I-95 there won't be any tolls. As Keith said, it should run around $80 depending on traffic. A lot will depend on what time of day you are looking to travel.

You should check SAS Transport. They are a shared shuttle service and will pick you up from FLL and drop you off at the Intercontinental for only $15 pp one way. We have used them every time we have stayed at the Intercontinental after flying in to FLL.

http://www.ridesas.com

Edited by cruisecrazy82

Check with QLS, Larry's Limo, John's Car Service, etc. for private car service. It will be $80-$100 each way depending on the vehicle and you will know the price up front. With the extra meter time at rush hour, a cab is likely to cost you more than a black car service.

You should check SAS Transport. They are a shared shuttle service and will pick you up from FLL and drop you off at the Intercontinental for only $15 pp one way. We have used them every time we have stayed at the Intercontinental after flying in to FLL.

http://www.ridesas.com

We used SAS Transportation when we went from MIA cruise port back to FLL. It was very economical and easy. $15 is a good rate.